139 carries

5.6 yards per carry

I reckon you get about 60 plays a game on O

30 throws a game by Siemian

Anderson will get about 20 carries a game this season

Season average for YPC was 4.6 yards

So 20 x 4.6 = 92 yds x 16 = 1,472 yds

He won't have 1,472 yds but definitely could/should get 1,100

But he could only get less than 10 carries a game again this year if Kubiak decides to be a ******* idiot and give Hillman carries which he won't

Hillman will hopefully get no more than 50 carries this season. But Booker will still get 100+ carries.

If Anderson gets 300+ carries then he will get ~1,100

Im not sure if he will be a let down so to speak, worse fantasy numbers than last year? for sure.

More weapons (and a quality RB) mean less targets but a better team overall. I still think he will go for over 1000 yds tho.

and no Hoyer. Brock looked very nice today. ......centre a worry though.

Even though Colin Kaepernick's $11.9 million salary is fully guaranteed, the 49ers could save salary cap space by releasing him if Kaepernick signed with another team.

As Profootballtalk's Mike Florio notes, the salary which Kaepernick would receive from the signing team would come off of San Francisco's cap. This at least gives them some incentive and excuse for parting ways with Kaepernick that isn't related to his sitting during the National Anthem. It's beginning to seem like not a matter of if but when Kaepernick is released by the Niners.

Source: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and no Hoyer. Brock looked very nice today. ......centre a worry though.

Ive been high on you since adding Brock and Lamar in free agency, now with the addition of Braxton Miller and Fuller, who are both playing above expectations there's no holding me back, AFC superbowl reps for sure. :rainbow:

(im sure that kind of jinx is just what you wanted to hear ;) )

Would he stand though? America's team with a player who hates the country. Epic

Seriously...the same country who may very well vote Donald Trump in as leader of the free world?

I have no opinion on his views but because he doesn't show blind patrionism he now hates his country.....gee I thought he lived in the country of free speech, the right to bear arms and the self appointed Judge Dredd of Freedom.

Remember these guys back when a couple of countries in the south of Africa practiced a little party trick called Apartheid?

black_power_salute_68_16316.jpg

How many yards did you say he would have last year and where did you draft him in cutthroat? :fire:$:fire:
Can't remember, but I drafted him 2nd. He was ranked as a top 10 in many mocks.

Hindsight is 20/20 but many many people drafted him very high.

For a guy who was the best fantasy running back in the second half of the season before when he became the starter as well, not a bad pick at the time at all. Only a bad pick in hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back