2016 Non Crows AFL Discussion thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the AFL coming out and saying that the fixture will not be about rewarding reputation it's performance.

Cue WB's and GWS shoved down our throat this year in all the premier timeslots.

In the meantime we will remain Kings of Easter Sunday

I love the AFL coming out and saying that the fixture will not be about rewarding reputation it's performance.

God knows we need a resurrection mate ;)

When the China game is announced - and I believe it will be - I'll be booking my flights to Shanghai, because I'll want to be there to witness history in the making. And when I sit in the stands and hear the roar at the first bounce in Jiangwan Stadium, I'll know that it's because Port Adelaide - and the people who are a part of it like yourself - aren't vanilla that it was possible

_74841613_021999436-1.jpg

journalists_protest.jpg

Let me guess, Janus?

And this post is going to fall quite flat when it's not announced.

If it was going to happen it would have been announced because the AFL loves the spotlight.

Apparently to lay the turf was and is going to cost a shitload and is a big stumbling block, so why would the AFL be held responsible for that? That's Ports issue, they are pushing the game.

Can't recall where I heard it so call this a rumour but the turf was meant have been started growing a couple of weeks back for a May install

Hasn't happened

Because we turn up
It's a conundrum

Let me guess, Janus?

And this post is going to fall quite flat when it's not announced.

If it was going to happen it would have been announced because the AFL loves the spotlight.

Apparently to lay the turf was and is going to cost a shitload and is a big stumbling block, so why would the AFL be held responsible for that? That's Ports issue, they are pushing the game.

The way the clowns down the road carry on, you'd think no clubs had ever played OS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody seen the 2017 Fixture leak?

Any idea if it is legit.

If you want a copy let me know but I believe it's on twitter.

Anybody seen the 2017 Fixture leak?

Any idea if it is legit.

If you want a copy let me know but I believe it's on twitter.
Is it just the 1st round, as that has been announced?

Usually they slow leak it to stay in the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back