Competitions 2016 Player sponsor of the year

Who was the player sponsor of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All,

With the season now officially over, we are almost at that time of the year where we get to the player sponsor draft 2017. But first we need to determine who should be rewarded with the top 5 picks, for putting in the most effort for their respective player in 2016. So without further adieu, here are the nominees for sponsor of the year 2016:

mattyc75 -Jonathon Giles
Biggie - Josh Kennedy
SpaceClef - Tom Lamb
Carbine Chaos - Corey Adamson
Noctorniquet - Mark Lecras
xenxen - Brad Sheppard
squashface - Chris Masten
ZergMinion - Paddy Brophy

Voting will be closed on 7/11/16, so pick your favourites from the available candidates and lets crown a winner.

In the event of a tie, the mods will cast the deciding vote who is a winner.

Any queries, feel free to ask.

Cheers

If I have managed to be a finalist with my effort this year then everyone else really better pick up their game. :p

I was going to say something very similar. Competition must not have been particularly fierce this year :D

On the plus side you can see the exact moment Brophy broke my heart in pre-season game 1 in his player thread. After that I entered somewhat of a malaise, occasionally reaching the dizzying heights of almost being interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, I had Dalziell and Maginness in the past. If life gives you lemons you sponsor the **** out of them

This

Jimmy the Gent won it one year supporting Cale Morton, it's all about the effort and not who you have.

Was Here2tellyouwhy Shueys sponsor? I mean yeah he got the cream but he was right behind him all year too. Shouldve been a finalist.

#heretotellyouwhyHere2tellyouwhyshouldbeafinalist
I was wondering where my recognition was.
It's not like Shuey won the Worsfold medal all by himself :rainbow:

I even posted more than once on the main board on his behalf. Unheralded.

s**t thats right! Lucas! Was it Karps before that or did I get confused? I was lurking more back then, not signed up/posting
Never had Karps, I was actually just a fan/obsessed.

I defended young Malcolm once in some discussion and a couple of people, pretty sure it was that campaigner Dark Sharks, ribbed me about it and kept referencing it for days after.

Never had Karps, I was actually just a fan/obsessed.

I defended young Malcolm once in some discussion and a couple of people, pretty sure it was that campaigner Dark Sharks, ribbed me about it and kept referencing it for days after.
Unlike dark sharks to keep repeating something over and over and over ...............

And over

Back