2017/18 off-season set up

Delistment Rule -Tyrone Vickery Case: Should cases like this fit the 0% salary paid delistment rule?

• Yes - Most/all players retiring with year/s remaining on their AFL contract should be eligible

• No - keep the rule as it has been applied in the past - only clear-cut players eligible

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest, the two options don’t cover it for me though. It’s too bland.
I agree the actual rule will be a little more complicated than what I've simply posted, but it sets the general direction.

Yeah I don't really agree with either.

There shouldn't be no clear rule but it shouldn't be all players with years left on their contract.
Yup, an interesting case would have been Andrew Swallow if he still had an AFLTM contract for next season.

The original plan was not to, as I have no idea how we would manage that. But if there is a groundswell of support for it we can work out a way to do it.

Im for it, and I think if you and sausageroll were both included in trade talks fair deals could be worked out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The original plan was not to, as I have no idea how we would manage that. But if there is a groundswell of support for it we can work out a way to do it.

Can we suspend bids on these players till this is sorted? I bid on one to keep him going today but I'd prefer to sort out a trade if possible.

Can we suspend bids on these players till this is sorted? I bid on one to keep him going today but I'd prefer to sort out a trade if possible.
I've chatted with sausageroll and if we can get a third person to help independently review trades for Port Adelaide players then I think we can open the team up for trading. That way we will have at least 2 people looking at trades if one of the three reviewers is interested in trading for a player.

Just to clarify the doors are open to anyone who wants to help with reviewing the trades for Port Adelaide, not just loopy_cam

I'm happy to help review. I'm at a stage with my list where I don't anticipate many more trades to fall for me (key word is anticipate!), so I'll have the time to provide an extra pair of eyes.
Excellent. If that's the case I more than welcome your help and open the ability to send trade offers for Port Adelaide players.

I guess it's probably easiest to PM offers for Port Adelaide players to myself? Then I can discuss the trade offer with sausageroll and Geecat.

Excellent. If that's the case I more than welcome your help and open the ability to send trade offers for Port Adelaide players.

I guess it's probably easiest to PM offers for Port Adelaide players to myself? Then I can discuss the trade offer with sausageroll and Geecat.
It's probably best if you're happy to be the contact

Also thinking of involving GeeCat in discussions on Port Adelaide related player bidding, if that's something you are up for assisting with that is?

Back