News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is my order from crow mania being shipped from Victoria to here? Is it coming straight from the BLK factory or something?
Don't the AFL run the online stores for all clubs? Or at the very least they are run externally from the club. Been that way for a couple of years now I'm pretty sure.

Don't the AFL run the online stores for all clubs? Or at the very least they are run externally from the club. Been that way for a couple of years now I'm pretty sure.
Yeh, that's what I was told by Crowmania staff

Hey guys sorry to intrude but not sure if your aware, not gonna read through all 39 pages of this thread to see if it has been mentioned but us Richmond fans have started a campaign a while back on BLK fixing our pathetic faded colours, and if they don't f*cking them off. We believe your in the same boat as us.

We have contacted our official Richmond Bigfooty account, twitter, Facebook and everything. Total silence from our club with them speaking nothing of the issue. We would like to know what the crows have done to speak of fixing the issue or plan to fix the issue. Have they contacted BLK at all??

Anyway we were thinking of joining forces with you, as it seems the more the numbers the better the chance and with 2 AFL clubs with large supporter bases there is a higher chance of succeeding.

Here is the thread:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/return-richmonds-colours.1119562/

Thanks,

Hey guys sorry to intrude but not sure if your aware, not gonna read through all 39 pages of this thread to see if it has been mentioned but us Richmond fans have started a campaign a while back on BLK fixing our pathetic faded colours, and if they don't f*cking them off. We believe your in the same boat as us.

We have contacted our official Richmond Bigfooty account, twitter, Facebook and everything. Total silence from our club with them speaking nothing of the issue. We would like to know what the crows have done to speak of fixing the issue or plan to fix the issue. Have they contacted BLK at all??

Anyway we were thinking of joining forces with you, as it seems the more the numbers the better the chance and with 2 AFL clubs with large supporter bases there is a higher chance of succeeding.

Here is the thread:

Thanks,
I think a few pages back someone spoke to Fagan our CEO about it but not sure whats is happening. Best to speak to Hank93 would know the most

No probs. I missed this one. I've Got the shitty 2009 one. The raptor head.
FYI, the Raptor Head was 2010 - 2012.
2009 was this fine piece of work (and still my fav!)
12530997_223604824646371_1485388241_n.jpg

Here is the thread:

Thanks,
I think BLK must have been the lowest bidder when it came to finding a new gear manufacturer (hence why so many clubs use BLK). Yes, I like supporting Aussie companies. But a sports gear manufacturer who takes Herculean persuading to get the look and colours of a piece of printed fabric right ... something ain't right.

Mind you, I saw our new guernsey live for the first time at the Showdown and it looked half-decent. But the blue is still more royal than navy. I feel sorry for you guys putting up with charcoal and lemon instead of yellow and black. Don't care what anyone says - getting the jumper right is bloody important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been offered $200 on the hill for mine before! No chance! Does anyone know if prices in victoria are better for Crows gear? Heading over there for the Doggies clash and wondering if i hold off or just buy here.
New stuff is still full price in Vic. Not much Crows merch either theyr mostly only at the grounds where we r playing at the time

I think a few pages back someone spoke to Fagan our CEO about it but not sure whats is happening. Best to speak to Hank93 would know the most

Here is the thread:

Thanks,

Yep, i brought it up with Fages when our board met with him about a month ago and he said he'd follow it up.

That was followed by the store manager putting in a request. Won't say the plans in place yet but there definitely pushing for an improvement.

Yep, i brought it up with Fages when our board met with him about a month ago and he said he'd follow it up.

That was followed by the store manager putting in a request. Won't say the plans in place yet but there definitely pushing for an improvement.
Thanks! I really hope this means a colour fix.

Sicking of being fckn greeeeyyyy. Would love some decent colour and a collar change up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back