Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

But may change if a RB suffers season ending injury

LD will be happy to ship CJ Spiller to the Terrors for a future high pick. Been hearing from the janitor that he's training the house down this off-season. CJ, himself feels he hasn't felt more fresh and healthy in all his career. He'll be the surprise starter come Week 1. You heard it here first. The Chiefs will be a tough team to combat this season as they will go under the radar and have multiple options that many outsiders may not be aware of.

Spiller has no real fantasy value. Has been a disappointment for years. I know. I carried him for ages.
I can say the same thing for Brees. Was stinking it up. Well, maybe it was the skunk his teammates locked up in his locker. Drew wasn't too happy about that. Gets traded and BOOM!! Plays lights out career football. Moral of the story, some players work out, others not so much.

I can say the same thing for Brees. Was stinking it up. Well, maybe it was the skunk his teammates locked up in his locker. Drew wasn't too happy about that. Gets traded and BOOM!! Plays lights out career football. Moral of the story, some players work out, others not so much.
Chiefs just drafted a good RB as well. Makes it tough for him to be a player getting enough carries/catches to be relevant. I already think Ware is going to lose some touches, but hopefully still makes a decent RB2.

LD will be happy to ship CJ Spiller to the Terrors for a future high pick. Been hearing from the janitor that he's training the house down this off-season. CJ, himself feels he hasn't felt more fresh and healthy in all his career. He'll be the surprise starter come Week 1. You heard it here first. The Chiefs will be a tough team to combat this season as they will go under the radar and have multiple options that many outsiders may not be aware of.
Hopefully you get a lot of enjoyment out of him LD

Price for those 1s?
Really looking at upgraded starters. So high priced, but would add to the 1's where needed, be it player/s and/or more picks. Have double ups in the 2nd and 3rd as well next year.

Huh, didnt see that anywhere. Good news then.
Oe9WTWG.png

This is what I get when I go to my Alpha and Omega team bookmarks

Oe9WTWG.png

This is what I get when I go to my Alpha and Omega team bookmarks
Oh right. I didn't. Just the Fantasy page and no teams in the sidebar, or anywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never use the ESPN fantasy home page - I just have each team set as a bookmark on my Google Chrome homepage
Might have to do that.

All rookies uploaded....except for Bart Houston QB....so when ESPN's massive oversight is corrected, and he's put into the database, will upload him to GG's roster.

Haven't clicked FINALIZE DRAFT yet. To wait and see which choice people want --- hold the league like this till September, THEN FINALIZE, so we get 2 days of waivers and 2 days of free agency. Or....FINALIZE now, so the league is open, people can trade, just there'll be no waivers, and no free agency, thruout, then a couple days before season starts, will allow FA again, so everyone gets a couple days of free agency pick ups.
As per this post GG, do I still have rights over Cutler? I would think I should as he was an official keeper and only cut by you to conform with the system limits, but in reality I have until September to confirm

I would like to drop Hackenberg for Cutler

As per this post GG, do I still have rights over Cutler? I would think I should as he was an official keeper and only cut by you to conform with the system limits, but in reality I have until September to confirm

I would like to drop Hackenberg for Cutler
Will do so either before I open league or after, depending on which is easier to do at my end. Don't want reset draft and do it all over again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back