Fantasy 2017 - Beta League Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussie Vikings Division

Both games over in the leagues toughest division, with the Galactic and A11dAtP0w3R taking victories. Too little too late for the pumpers, improving to 7-6, while the gobsmackers booked their place in the playoffs and set up an opportunity to take the division with a matchup against Rhyno.

Mile High Division

Fight for the division and playoffs is on this week, with fuey having the upper hand in this weeks game, and the division against TCol. The week 2 match up saw the Haze victorious, meaning Tcol needs to win to sew up the division. BUT with Roethlisberger, Brown, AJ Green and Ryan Shazier to come, that 20.1pts + Juju doesn't seem like enough of a buffer. Meaning, both haze and Stars go to 8-6, with Haze owning the H2H tie break, both teams needing to win next week to win the division AND the playoff spot.

Geecats07 Division

The Bengals 29th ranked run D, and the Steelers #2 pass D should ensure Bucking Beads a victory, division and a playoff spot, as the possibility of Dalton running riot is severely diminished. Chism is hoping for a miracle, a win keeping him close, but chances more than likely snuffed out.

Aussie Vikings Division

Both games over in the leagues toughest division, with the Galactic and A11dAtP0w3R taking victories. Too little too late for the pumpers, improving to 7-6, while the gobsmackers booked their place in the playoffs and set up an opportunity to take the division with a matchup against Rhyno.

Mile High Division

Fight for the division and playoffs is on this week, with fuey having the upper hand in this weeks game, and the division against TCol. The week 2 match up saw the Haze victorious, meaning Tcol needs to win to sew up the division. BUT with Roethlisberger, Brown, AJ Green and Ryan Shazier to come, that 20.1pts + Juju doesn't seem like enough of a buffer. Meaning, both haze and Stars go to 8-6, with Haze owning the H2H tie break, both teams needing to win next week to win the division AND the playoff spot.

A little thing I forgot to mention, a twist of twists...

Everything going to plan, both Fuey and Tcol go to 9-5 next week, while Galactic/Rhyno are fighting for division bragging rights and #1 seed/best record... Rhyno wins... both make playoffs.

But if Rhyno loses... HE'S OUT!!! Tcol has the H2H tie breaker!!! Holy *in s**t!! The champ, the man, the myth, the legend may not even be playoff bound...

i have been struck down with injuries to high scoring players at the wrong time again, Lost Rodgers, Taylor,Watts, garcon,Robinson...... hopefully i have a better output next week, it's been a tough year with players not being overly consistant and drew brees hasnt exactly been stellar this year :-/

Boo ******* Hoo. It must be so hard starting two of the top 8 quarterbacks for the year each week.

I'm starting Tom Savage. Tom ******* Savage. :D

lol it was better when i was starting 3.... I nearly have more players on IR than Bench

lol it was better when i was starting 3.... I nearly have more players on IR than Bench

I was looking through everyone's rosters the other day... There are a shitload of players on IR.

Definitely has not been a kind NFL season...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a monster score and i still get taken, didn't help a few players had shockers and Gurley had a Career day, Well done Galactic on taking me down but i do think i've found myself a very handy RB Tandem...... something ive been missing for a long time !!!

Beads looking good mate, dont think I can do it with Bortles and Lockett playing like this :thumbsu:
I'm due. I'm in 5 championship games this week and this looks the only one I'm a chance in.

BUMP!

League re activated i see from my Email and when do we need to trim down rosters fuey etc and also what is the draft order?

Could be a few trades to do before draft time but would like to know draft orders etc before doing any.

Bring on 2018 folks. :thumbsu:

BUMP!

League re activated i see from my Email and when do we need to trim down rosters fuey etc and also what is the draft order?

Could be a few trades to do before draft time but would like to know draft orders etc before doing any.

Bring on 2018 folks. :thumbsu:

Have just making sure draft order was ok and then make it official.

Soon... (Tonight or tomorrow night)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back