NFL 2017 Draft Time Capsule

Remove this Banner Ad

Have recently enjoyed the bumping of the old threads so going forward going to start a new thread like this one after each draft.

In this thread I want you to name a player drafted in each of the three days that you are confident will be a star

Round 1:
Round 2-3:
Round 4-7:

Feel free to add commentary

Round #1: Solomon Thomas (too obvious??) OJ Howard & Jonathan Allen also
Round #2: Obi Melifonwu, Zay Jones
Round #4-7: Jake Butt, Marlon Mack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Requesting we add a first round bust(s) to the capsule too please Blacky

First round busto's: Trubisky, Jonathan Ross, Charles Harris.

Busts
Bolles
Njoku
Humphrey

Surprised you went Njoku who i really like, actually, i love just about all the TE's in this draft, probably the greatest class i can remember.

Overrated blocker and not that good a route runner

Plus a Brown

Out of the highly rated TE's i think Engram is the best chance of being a bust.

Really like Shaheen, probably another player i could have added to the round #2 stars with Obi and Jones.

Negative on trubiski too.

You people just flock like sheep.

.... "You people" :rolleyes:

Care to explain why Trubisky will justify pick 2?

Here is why i believe he will be a bust: The bloke couldnt beat out a bench warmer in the NFL for 2 years in college, played against inferior college opposition for one year in which he looked decent but far from anything worthy of a pick so high. If he had gone in the Kizer range i wouldnt blink and eye, but at pick 2 he sure doesnt look anywhere near as good on film as the last number two pick's; Mariota or Wentz, who look promising but still havent done anything of significance yet in the NFL.

Could turn out to be an average NFL starting QB but i dont think he will ever be elite, much more bust potential than star potential IMO. At best he is an Andy Dalton, at worst he is a Christian Ponder/Jake Locker

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back