List Mgmt. 2017 Free Agency & Trading - Part 2 (Take Gibbs talk to the Gibbs thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair enough, but end of day 1 of trade period, I'm not expecting any more. In fact I'd be disappointed if he said any more.
Last year Reid got lambasted for coming out and saying a lot day 1, this year he gets lambasted for not saying anything. Bloke cant win

So the dons knocked back a 12 pick downgrade for D Smith.

Those crazy crack heads
It will be interesting to see if that was because it was the first day of trading, or if it was because it involved Pick 11 ?? If it is the latter, they are going to have to trade future picks. No way they get those deals done without trading pick 11.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm all for recruiting the recently delisted Jayden hunt from Richmond and also would look at Reece Conca and wouldn't mind Morris. I think all three can be best 22 players in 2018 and I can see Morris filling Smith's role.

On SM-T810 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm all for recruiting the recently delisted Jayden hunt from Richmond and also would look at Reece Conca and wouldn't mind Morris. I think all three can be best 22 players in 2018 and I can see Morris filling Smith's role.

Phil have you ever watched a game of footy before ?? Jayden Hunt is a gun and plays for the Demons. Taylor Hunt is the one who was delisted from Richmond and he is a homeless man's Dave Mackay.

This post is the best thing ever

That was Taylor Hunt ex Geelong, Jayden Hunt plays for Melbourne and would be a required player.

trmp1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back