Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaches votes Murphy wins clearly from Kreuzer , Docherty & Gibbs

BF votes Kreuzer just from Docherty then a gap to Murphy , Gibbs & C.Curnow

As much as I would like to think Kreuzer could win, I still think Docherty will take home his second.

Had a better season compared to last year and was the key to just about all our wins.

My first thought was Docherty. But Kreuzers work is so highly regarded internally (and externally) and blokes like him often poll well in intra club awards (see Gibson from Hawks).

I'd say he's a real good chance. Would be great to see.

Will be tight this year.

For me, if it's based off which player is a barometer for the team then for me it was MK this year.

He plays well and we are in the contest.

I'd love to see the big lug take it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuz is the romantic story but should probably be Doc again.
Romantic as it may be, Kreuz has had a ripper of a year and I reckon should win it cos if he has a bad day CFC has a bad day...
I also think that if not Kreuz, it will be Gibbs that wins it considering the year he has had after wanting to be traded.

Romantic as it may be, Kreuz has had a ripper of a year and I reckon should win it cos if he has a bad day CFC has a bad day...
I also think that if not Kreuz, it will be Gibbs that wins it considering the year he has had after wanting to be traded.

I don't think Kreuz had a better year than Doc but wouldn't be upset or surprised if he got the nod.

Kreuzer genuinely deserves it. Doc has been amazing but comparatively, being a sweeeper is flattering on the stats. Kreuzer had the tougher gig and was enormous. Give him the JN and call it a day.

Will be tight this year.

For me, if it's based off which player is a barometer for the team then for me it was MK this year.

He plays well and we are in the contest.

I'd love to see the big lug take it out.
Agree should be a close one !!

Simply do not agree Murphy was our best and fairest player...

90% + of supporters on this forum had Kreuzer or Docherty winning !!

Couple of smart people followed the coaches votes

Biggest upset since Kenny Hunter d Rod Ashman in 1981

Back