Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive circle jerk
But in the Bay :
Geelong fans happy Motlop gone
The 2 Brisbane fans happy to get the pick for Rockliff
Melb fans still delirious over Lever so happy to be paying Watts to go

The drafting Valley of Death is probably 3 years away

Kane Cornes best side still has Neade in it !

Lol, S.Gray/Neade/Shithoff are still getting a game though. Won't be solid until those spuds are gone.

I think Port's recruits allow them to retain that 5th/6th H/A position as opposed to dropping to 8th/9th as a result of a much tougher draw. I still don't think they've the quality to be a super serious challenger for the premiership next year.
They’re not going anywhere. It’s probable the fixture might be even a tad difficult next season instead of the gimme fixture they were handed this season.

They're PAYING him to get out the door !!!!

And the puffers just keep guzzling ....9 years and 5 coaches but Ken can get him playing superstar footy

I love that club !!!!

according to Rowie, Kern is a master with new recruits coming into the club and gets the best out of them :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ugh. What a pack of arseholes Angela, Fred, Barbara, Jane and John sound like.

I'm so grateful I know nothing about Twitter and Instagram and all these dork gossip websites.

If a grown man came up to me 20 years ago and said 'Hey so-and-so has quit the Today show because of the gender pay gap, did you see what I wrote on the internet about it in solidarity???' I would instantly assume the guy lives with his parents, wears Simpsons underwear and sleeps under a Star Wars doona. Now it's considered almost common place and somehow 'trendy' - ugh....
You don’t wear Simpson’s underwear and don’t sleep under a star wars doona? :eek:

What kind of person doesn’t do that?!

It's where you act all outraged for the purpose of gaining praise and looking morally superior to everyone else.

A favourite term of today's far right of politics.

I didn't think the notion of treating Hannah Mouncey with respect should be particularly controversial to be honest. Especially seeing the vitriolic pile on everywhere.

I sleep in a racing car, do you? ;)
8d4fd1343069bfb90c8d7dc5328102ed.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In their defence they’ve got 3 mods who’ve done a bigger disappearing act than Jenkins in finals

All things considered they’re doing a good job
I agree, that’s why I’m saying they need new Mods. It would be a s**t of a job, especially this time of the year.

What the f*** is 'virtue signaling'?
It's the phrase people use when they fear that their biases and long standing prejudices are being (rightly) questioned publicly by pretty much everyone, and they don't like it.

It's truly amazing how much Jack Watts has improved as a footballer in the last 24 hours.

He's been a punchline for a decade
The "Joke Watts" memes are.going to be even more funny next year and beyond.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Makes you wonder how good Port really are at trading when all they got for Impey was pick 33 and we get similar for a guy we were going to delist and some late draft picks.

You just throw bags of money at Free Agents and Melbourne were so keen to get rid of Watts they will pay so me salary and took the first pick Port offered

I heard that Goodwin is even letting Watts live rent free in the house he owns here as a sweetner to get rid of him.....

Makes you wonder how good Port really are at trading when all they got for Impey was pick 33 and we get similar for a guy we were going to delist and some late draft picks.

You just throw bags of money at Free Agents and Melbourne were so keen to get rid of Watts they will pay so me salary and took the first pick Port offered

I heard that Goodwin is even letting Watts live rent free in the house he owns here as a sweetner to get rid of him.....

not sure why some around here are jelous at ports trading LOL ... rocky is a good get for them but thats about it ... we all hoped to see rocky in crows colours but clearly our list management dont see it. mfc basically want to delist watts but they cant, probably for the simple reason that he was pick 1. Port happy to pay him $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back