Analysis 2017 Non-Crows Discussion Thread - Part V for Vendetta

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still remember how flat I felt when Otten first went down in the preseason for 2010. They are terrible anytime but when it's not even in the heat of battle it feels particularly gutting.

Plus you've got 12 months just to get back to the start of preseason training... then another few months before games start. Must feel like an eternity for the player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have Adelaide or Port issued a statement applauding the YES vote getting the chocolates today? It would be good if they did
Or has Carlton issued a statement saying that they won't be releasing a statement?

Isnt Ausgold one of Ports Chinese connections?

Dodgy ....
Dodgy as ...
""Just before Christmas, in December 2016, our finances dried up," Mr Johnston said.

"I had no money to actually pay outstanding accounts. I'm led to believe that's because of a tightening of funds out of China.

"There was over $400,000 owed to our creditors.""
IMG_0810.PNG
"
AusGold Mining Group had ambitions to mine a gold deposit near Tibooburra, north of Broken Hill, and former AusGold accountant Peter Johnston said he remembered the early excitement.

"I would say probably for the first 18 months of the project it was a pretty exciting and vibrant project," he said.

But it did not last.

"I've been 45 years in the mining industry, of which all were spent basically accounting and administration, [and] I've never seen a bank account conducted the way the AusGold bank account was conducted," he said."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back