Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep pretty much it would help greatly. I have no idea what bad taste means and whenever i try to find a rule book on it I can never find it. I can only guess that I'm either deficient and lack an innate bad taste detector algorithm inside my head that everyone else must have (but for some reason are never willing or able to describe) or bad taste is nothing more than the emperors new clothes.

So far you all good on the topic of Hird.

Carry on.

Go Catters

There were some last night, i imagine it has been regularly cleaned up a bit.
This....
the trolls would have been swarming immediately, but there would have been plenty of names in blue and teal watching the board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gr8 news tom & emma hawkins are first time folks...Lil girl

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Middle name... Jennifer.
Nice choice Tommy.

Middle name... Jennifer.
Nice choice Tommy.
Jennifer Hawkins rings a bell can't put a face to it.
images

I am bewildered about the hanging of the media here.

Firstly, he doesn't get involved in drugging the players; no media on his back.

Secondly, this may very well be about other rumours, infidelity foremost, and have absolutely nothing to do with the drugs in sport saga.

I wish him no ill will, his decisions in the past do not equal any outcome that he is experiencing.

However, the do-gooders are well and truly out in force
I think the issue is less the reporting of Hird's hospitalization and more the media scrum camped in his driveway. They're there to get footage of Tanya and the kids, not actually report news.

I think the issue is less the reporting of Hird's hospitalization and more the media scrum camped in his driveway. They're there to get footage of Tanya and the kids, not actually report news.

Nothing new though.
The more dramatic of a snap shot of Tanya, the quicker you can sell the papers when they hit the shelf as we are visual creatures first and foremost.

Nothing new though.
The more dramatic of a snap shot of Tanya, the quicker you can sell the papers when they hit the shelf as we are visual creatures first and foremost.
Spot on Bob,I was in the news paper business for a short time,sold papers outside the Queen Of The West pub in Packo,:DI can tell you now Christine Keeler sold more papers than the Cuban Blockade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back