Fantasy 2017 - Omega Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Not just QB.

Powell for example:

Week 1 : 7 rush 22 yds + 5 rec for 17 yd = 7.8 pts

Week 8 : 9 rushes for 74 yds = 4.6 pts
I'll re assess it all maybe just cutthroat scoring copied exact. But I've noticed empire is the absolute best ever scoring. Just not do able on espn

I actually thought there would have been a few more people bidding - hence my massive overbid.

That said, I'm fine with it because I don't foresee me needing to spend my budget elsewhere this deep into the season
The massive rosters have meant there isn't exactly big talent to spend on during the season. May as well have had reverse standings waiver order.

The massive rosters have meant there isn't exactly big talent to spend on during the season. May as well have had reverse standings waiver order.

True, but if this is anything like Alpha, that wouldn't be used much either as its the roster sizes (which I'm happy with in dynasty btw) and the leagues drafting ability, and not the waiver method that dictates the quality of available FAs.

At least this way better teams have the ability to use the waiver wire more frequently if they are willing to overspend. Whereas in Alpha, you either sit on a high waiver spot for potentially multiple seasons or you are constantly one of the last on the waiver wire because you are one of the few that actually use it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tanking or just lazy Blacky?
Critically injured

Will set my team on Sunday night. I’m in that position where I don’t want to drop anyone but have about 10 injuries

Who are you suggesting here?
I noticed one team with some injured and some bye week players in the lineup with obvious replacements on bench. May not make a difference to a win/loss in that particular game, but shows lack of intent or activity to not make obvious changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back