Fantasy 2023 - OMEGA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So I leave Logan Thomas on the bench in favour of Mark Andrews, and miss out on 22 points, and leave Montez on the bench too (starting 3 other EDR/IL who are all top 10 so far this year) annnnnnnnndd.... miss out on another 23 points. Fudging heck I just can't get the who to start decisions right.

Feel you, I have found the play/bench roulette to be particularly difficult to start out this year as well.

Stat corrections time yet again....this time the Riders multi-pount losers end up winning by 0.04 over the Warriors, and the Conquerors likewise end up beating the Outlaws by a tiny margin
Fukeen commish rort

Dont think elthere could be enough afjustments to make up 70+ pts

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Has saved me from a horror score again this week.

Second time in the opening four weeks that my two QB's have scored a collective negative points total. -8.29 points this week. I'd have been better not filling those positions :tearsofjoy:
If Daniel Jones doesn't play this week, that's what I'll have to run with haha.

This team of mine has been a bit of a cluster* this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your alpha team the team that least needs cover

CMC is a must start and has a Monday night game this week, im not benching him in case he plays so I need cover if he doesnt. capisce?

CMC is a must start and has a Monday night game this week, im not benching him in case he plays so I need cover if he doesnt. capisce?
I read that as capsize.

Anyone ever won a matchup having played 0 QB's in a 2 QB league before?

:sweatsmile:
Probably one of my worst scores for a while. Your D killed mine score wise. Had a bunch of fails on usually decent scoring D players, whilst almost all of yours scored over average (well in some instances). But these things killed me as well:

1698118025049.png

In the end I just needed the Vikes to throw one of those balls near the end zone to bloody Hockenson. Anyway, that be fantasy for you.

Probably one of my worst scores for a while. Your D killed mine score wise. Had a bunch of fails on usually decent scoring D players, whilst almost all of yours scored over average (well in some instances). But these things killed me as well:

View attachment 1838852

In the end I just needed the Vikes to throw one of those balls near the end zone to bloody Hockenson. Anyway, that be fantasy for you.

Get on my Herbert is overrated bandwagon mate. Plenty of room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back