2nds 2017 - Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Hannath would play as number 1 ruckman for every non aligned WAFL side. Only Mitch Andrews is close.
Talk is cheap , signed with one of the wafl team then you don't need to justified he would or not be no 1 Ruckmen .
Average 17 hitout per match.
Screenshot_2017-08-16-15-47-00-899_air.au.com.sanfl.app.png

Last edited:
No he signed with a SANFL team given he is from SA. Probably on more money!
So are you 100% sure wafl club approached him last year and he rejected them to play in SA or is just your assumption that he would be no 1 Ruckmen without any evidence WAFL club come after him ?

* In my opinion I disagree playing strnadica instead of Griffin will be disrespect to peel due to both had pretty close win lose rstio comparison home and away record with peel senior .

Last edited:

Good folk of BigFooty: I'm in the middle of deciding what to do today and was wondering if the trip down to East Freo to catch a WAFL game was worth it? (This may or may not include a stop over at the Sail n Anchor and end at Little Creatures)

It's either that or I spend the day in the city...or indulge my proclivity for punting and head to Belmont as well as getting a passing look at the new stadium.

Dillion O'Reilly senior debut , any information will be great .

Good folk of BigFooty: I'm in the middle of deciding what to do today and was wondering if the trip down to East Freo to catch a WAFL game was worth it? (This may or may not include a stop over at the Sail n Anchor and end at Little Creatures)

It's either that or I spend the day in the city...or indulge my proclivity for punting and head to Belmont as well as getting a passing look at the new stadium.
Beers - East freo oval - more beers (phone betting - responsibly) and then home for a nanna nap.

WAFL games are great fun. I go as often as I can (usually 2 / 3 times per year.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feeling a bit sorry for O'Reilly having his League debut today. He'll be matched up on one of Dawson, Collins, Ibbotson or Naughton. That's a crazy big challenge for a bottom-ager (ie just turned 17 in June). Although if he does well the lid will be off like it has been with Naughton.

Nothing wrong with a bit of personal pride in appearance. I would be there but kids are keeping me busy today.

I must say I really do enjoy surburban footy and I'm having a blast sitting amongst the sharks supporters talking proper footy for a change without having to word it in to conversation around League and Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back