Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

has anybody got their clash premiers jumper yet ?

i ordered it on the first day it went on sale and nothing

has anybody got their clash premiers jumper yet ?

i ordered it on the first day it went on sale and nothing
Nope. I think I have 3 orders yet to be delivered. Before Christmas would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. I think I have 3 orders yet to be delivered. Before Christmas would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.
Bloody disgraceful! To stuff your supporters around so much is really unforgivable...still waiting for stuff ordered day after granny too. And I am also in country vic....bloody metrocentric bullshit....

Anyone who is waiting on memorabilia it would be worth checking your couriers please consignment note, my 2 items were going back and forth between in transit and in the warehouse despite me having days off and organising redelivery, the driver didnt show on a few occassions when he said he did and did show on days he wasnt meant to..

Im still waiting for my 5th re delivery tomorrow

Bloody disgraceful! To stuff your supporters around so much is really unforgivable...still waiting for stuff ordered day after granny too. And I am also in country vic....bloody metrocentric bullshit....
I'm close enough to the city and I haven't got my stuff either, so just sit the * down.

I've finally started, looking forward to getting down to Victoria to have a look around after Xmas and buy more.

Wife bought me Dusty Wings for my Birthday. So stoked, she normally says no to memorabilia.
Puma-Richmond-Premiership-Guernsey__1154130507.jpg

Bought this when Rebel had 20% off online, love the new Yellow, looks amazing.
Going to wear mine to Round 1 against the Blues for the unveiling of the flag.

Puma T7 track jacket is the best piece of merch we have had with Puma so far

on sale today only for xmas at the tigerland superstore 89.99, usually 129.99

Remove this Banner Ad

Back