Mod. Notice 2017 Toots Hibbert Medal (Bay 13 MVP) - We Have a winner!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Final round of Best and Fairests.

Adelaide - It's no secret I don't read the West Horsham threads, so this award is always a lottery unless you want to give it to Subaru. :sick: Fortunately one poster wore their Crow colours proudly on Bay 13 for most of 2017, and that poster is [B]Wooshette[/B].

Collingwood- Collingwood attracts turncoats, whether jumping on board (Jazny), or jumping off (Ilksy, Vjknight, that other floggo). Fortunately despite finding a soft spot for Norf, [B]Morganashlee[/B] stayed put (with some thanks to Collingwood board nuffies) as a Pie and wins again.

Geelong- I don't read the embarrassing shitfight thread either, so there's a fair chance someone isn't getting due credit here either. That said, honourable mentions to the usual suspects, Chappy, Chef, LW, GD, Teach, KP, but you were all playing for 2nd with [B]RedVest[/B] the clear winner.

West Coast- No Wooshette and no Bender makes this less competitive than it might've been. I'm sure I've forgotten an honourable mention or two, but [B]Smeg Head[/B] is the clear winner here.

Western Bulldogs- Where did all the Bathwater flogs go? They were everywhere this time last year. Even perennial winner Jean Claude Vas Deferens has gone missing. :( A handful stuck out the year, BRWB, Bodicifer, Pups so kudos to them, but no one handled the fall like [B]Mofra[/B] who often preempted most trolls himself, and is a deserving winner.

And

Hawthorn- As much as I hate to admit it, Hawthorn do have the most high quality flogs on the Bay (they're probably top 5 for dropkicks too, I guess there's just a lot of them really), so this is always a competitive field. Honourable mentions to Dinsdale, Penal, Comewhatmay, McCrabbs, NN, Hawkman, and probably a few others I've forgotten about, but this was a race in 3. Bosk was always antagonistic of others and defensive of Hawthorn, Packedlunch was always ready to goo (though Eliases shouldn't really win B&Fs), but no one quite took the fight to the cheat grounders like [B]Lethality[/B] who wins this year.
Congrats RedVest

Go-to-bed-vesty.gif

But the Hawks became Tasmania over a decade ago? :huh:

Also LOL at that ridiculous Roo. :$
But Hawforn were never really going to fold, they would rather just merge with Melbourne instead. They just pretended to be Tasmania for money... but Norf are only a few years from folding and becoming Tasmania forever :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn- As much as I hate to admit it, Hawthorn do have the most high quality flogs on the Bay (they're probably top 5 for dropkicks too, I guess there's just a lot of them really), so this is always a competitive field. Honourable mentions to Dinsdale, Penal, Comewhatmay, McCrabbs, NN, Hawkman,

thats a moral victory right there!

Hawthorn- As much as I hate to admit it, Hawthorn do have the most high quality flogs on the Bay (they're probably top 5 for dropkicks too, I guess there's just a lot of them really), so this is always a competitive field. Honourable mentions to Dinsdale, Penal, Comewhatmay, McCrabbs, NN, Hawkman, and probably a few others I've forgotten about, but this was a race in 3. Bosk was always antagonistic of others and defensive of Hawthorn, Packedlunch was always ready to goo (though Eliases shouldn't really win B&Fs), but no one quite took the fight to the cheat grounders like [B]Lethality[/B] who wins this year.

Hawthorn. Get around us Bay.

You trying to claim you played a role in that comment is the equivalent of Cam Mooney's 1999 premiership medal

Ah come on craffles, maybe I run all the private conversations and orchestrate strategy. Leave the glory to others, a Chris Mew like if you would.

Ah come on craffles, maybe I run all the private conversations and orchestrate strategy. Leave the glory to others, a Chris Mew like if you would.
Don’t mind craffles , he’s just upset his m7 status isn’t as elite as some Essendon m5s around here :cool:

Adelaide - It's no secret I don't read the West Horsham threads, so this award is always a lottery unless you want to give it to Subaru. :sick: Fortunately one poster wore their Crow colours proudly on Bay 13 for most of 2017, and that poster is [B]Wooshette[/B].

Collingwood- Collingwood attracts turncoats, whether jumping on board (Jazny), or jumping off (Ilksy, Vjknight, that other floggo). Fortunately despite finding a soft spot for Norf, [B]Morganashlee[/B] stayed put (with some thanks to Collingwood board nuffies) as a Pie and wins again.

Geelong- I don't read the embarrassing shitfight thread either, so there's a fair chance someone isn't getting due credit here either. That said, honourable mentions to the usual suspects, Chappy, Chef, LW, GD, Teach, KP, but you were all playing for 2nd with [B]RedVest[/B] the clear winner.

West Coast- No Wooshette and no Bender makes this less competitive than it might've been. I'm sure I've forgotten an honourable mention or two, but [B]Smeg Head[/B] is the clear winner here.

Western Bulldogs- Where did all the Bathwater flogs go? They were everywhere this time last year. Even perennial winner Jean Claude Vas Deferens has gone missing. :( A handful stuck out the year, BRWB, Bodicifer, Pups so kudos to them, but no one handled the fall like [B]Mofra[/B] who often preempted most trolls himself, and is a deserving winner.

And

Brain Power robbed :thumbsdown:

This is the closest thing to a srs award for people who are semi-good at this stuff, and you go and give it to *en Podgey Starburns_

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back