2017 Trade and FA thread

Remove this Banner Ad

From the 'Scandals & Rumours' board.

'Hi,
New Poster. But have a legit scoop.

Can someone add this to the "Scandals and Rumours" thread. I am a long time reader of it.

Luke Hodge is going to Brisbane Lions today, source is a sponsor.

Thanks, I will post more soon.'

Yeah, yeah I know why would we believe such a rumour but after hearing Hodge's manager the other day and then the odd rumour about Hodge coming here I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility given his relationship with Fages.

Whether that's in a playing or coaching capacity as his manager said is yet to be seen I guess.

What did his manager say?

All for Hodge coming to Brisbane whether it's playing for a year then coaching or as an assistant coach. The more individuals we can get to the club that have won flags the better.

From the 'Scandals & Rumours' board.

'Hi,
New Poster. But have a legit scoop.

Can someone add this to the "Scandals and Rumours" thread. I am a long time reader of it.

Luke Hodge is going to Brisbane Lions today, source is a sponsor.

Thanks, I will post more soon.'

Yeah, yeah I know why would we believe such a rumour but after hearing Hodge's manager the other day and then the odd rumour about Hodge coming here I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility given his relationship with Fages.

Whether that's in a playing or coaching capacity as his manager said is yet to be seen I guess.
Every time there is a rumour on here I can't help but feel this scene from Game of Thrones is being played out.

What did his manager say?

All for Hodge coming to Brisbane whether it's playing for a year then coaching or as an assistant coach. The more individuals we can get to the club that have won flags the better.
Certainly not ruling anything out...

Attachments

• IMG_1248.PNG
    IMG_1248.PNG
    55.5 KB · Views: 4
I was wondering the other day if Nick Riewoldt would like a return to Queensland to work with our forwards.

Does anyone know the ruling around re-signing one of our own DFAs? For example, if we felt we needed another pick to cover any possible bid for Ballenden could we delist C Beams and re-sign him after the draft?

Does anyone know the ruling around re-signing one of our own DFAs? For example, if we felt we needed another pick to cover any possible bid for Ballenden could we delist C Beams and re-sign him after the draft?

Delisting a player but then re-drafting them as a rookie is pretty common.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are any of his family still here?
Well if he does come to the GC he can catch up with the remaining family and when they move the GC licence to Hobart he can catch up with his relatives from Sandy Bay fc.

Savage and Lonie both resigned with St Kilda. Is there anyone we've been linked with still uncontracted? These early trade rumours are a waste of time... endless, pointless speculation. Might just tune out until the last 2 hours of trade week and then find out what's happened.

Braydon Preuss is at the top of my Wishlist for the upcoming trade period. He fits the age of our list perfectly and is behind Goldstein in the pecking order at the Roos.

Braydon Preuss is at the top of my Wishlist for the upcoming trade period. He fits the age of our list perfectly and is behind Goldstein in the pecking order at the Roos.

Only if Stef goes I would think.

Otherwise , wouldn't another ruckman be superfluous to requirements?

Swans have delisted:

Brandon Jack, Michael Talia and Tyrone Leonardis.

Talia worth a sniff as a defender? Although hes listed as 1.94 and 94kg, only 24 years old...thought he showed a little bit at the Dogs at least, although obviously has been dodgy off-field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back