2017 trade/draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest is former Essendon champion Matthew Lloyd, who believes Fremantle ruckman Zac Clarke is a better player despite receiving just a a fraction of the pay and publicity.

“To see Clarke take his seven grabs last weekend and the way he gets around the ground, I don’t think he lacks anything that Naitanui has,’’ Lloyd said.

“For all the talk that goes with Naitanui, I think this guy (Clarke) is probably a better player at the moment and has huge growth in him.

I can see Zac Clarke being the best ruckman in the competition in the coming years, whereas I couldn’t say that for Naitanui at the moment.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...s/news-story/a8763d2f32941cb7ac444018a8c697b3

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Dunno about Spencer.. I mean last year Lycett and Nic Nat had long term injuries so Vardy and Petrie made sense but next year we SHOULD have 3 fit ruckman available... So unless we are thinking of trading Lycett who might have some currency?

Gotta admit that was my first thought. Either that or they're more worried about NN/Lycett coming back than they are letting on.

Scott Jones.

Already spent the last two years playing alongside Giles, Lycett etc. Big big body and from the Shane Mumford school of making opponents hurt. Can also take a grab and kick a snag, though his disposal overall is pretty, well, ruckmanlike.

Perfect rookie list candidate IMO.

This would seem to make more sense than 28 year old Jake Spencer...unless we go Spencer and Jones and Chris's suggestion above is on the money

Of course the Spencer stuff could just be false. It was Trade Radio

Sam Gibson? Aaron Young? Jake Spencer?

These acquisitions get better by the minute, chuck a pineapple on us for the flag in 2018.

Spencer is fine if we got him like Petrie last year - rookie list pick, break glass in case of emergency ruckman.

The other two, no thank you.

Spencer is fine if we got him like Petrie last year - rookie list pick, break glass in case of emergency ruckman.

The other two, no thank you.
We have a knack of bringing in scrap part rucks and getting them going .
Saying that we have lost cox .
wonder who our new ruck coach will be ?

Why has nothing happened from WCE yet?

I don’t care that the trades haven’t started, I demand satisfaction and a lifting session with Dark Sharks so we can tease WC about their s**t list and inactivity.

I don’t care that the trades haven’t started, I demand satisfaction and a lifting session with Dark Sharks so we can tease WC about their s**t list and inactivity.

Do we invite avishka5 for comic relief?

I told him I'd teach him to hunt trim and not pee his pants when he goes out in northbridge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a feeling that if we are going for jake spencer is because lycett might get traded to port maybe for ah chee... they have lost trengrove and getting rid of lobbe

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I got a feeling that if we are going for jake spencer is because lycett might get traded to port maybe for ah chee... they have lost trengrove and getting rid of lobbe

We won’t trade a contracted Lycett for an uncontracted Ah Chee

3 rounder at very best, hopefully it’s just our 4th

Jesus only way I'd do that toilet brush of a deal is if they threw in a 2nd rounder.

Lycett should be worth considerably more than Ah Chee, and that's not bias.

First thing they'll do is have the club doctor fit him out with a new mouth guard
images (6).jpg

On another note . Spencer played 1 good game against us so its highly likely we will get him. Do not want. Richmond proved you just need pressure dont need rucks forwards backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back