2018-2019 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

It's an impressive drop off between the top five point-getters and the rest of the Panthers' team.

Huberdeau (36)
Hoffman (29)
Dadonov (29)
Barkov (28)
Yandle (28)
---------------
Trochek (14) injured, 18 games played
Ekblad (13)
Matheson (13)
Vatrano (11)

yeah today. don't have the rule if you don't want it used
It's an impressive drop off between the top five point-getters and the rest of the Panthers' team.

Huberdeau (36)
Hoffman (29)
Dadonov (29)
Barkov (28)
Yandle (28)
---------------
Trochek (14) injured, 18 games played
Ekblad (13)
Matheson (13)
Vatrano (11)

i mean, in this league, it's not like you see good secondary scoring given away for basically noth - oh nvm

Not a good game by Jones again, getting frustrating.. at least we lit up the Bhawks.

People say the pacific division is s**t... what about the Central? Blues, BHawks and Coyotes are terrible. The top end of the Central is definitely better than Pacific but overall its about the same.

Not a good game by Jones again, getting frustrating.. at least we lit up the Bhawks.

People say the pacific division is s**t... what about the Central? Blues, BHawks and Coyotes are terrible. The top end of the Central is definitely better than Pacific but overall its about the same.

Coyotes are in the pacific.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's up with ex Carolina players turning to gold? They're like the Brisbane of hockey

Could be moving to cities that actually give a s**t about 'ockey?

Max Domi another example of that theory.

Also playing with better players, Skinner with Eichel and Reinhart, Lindolm with Monahan and Gaudreau.

Skinner spent most of last season with Derek Ryan and Justin Williams

From the story I read it was amazing he was on the ice at all.

Montréal haven’t won a game during the five minute circus on 17 “efforts”.

They are clueless bordering on moronic during those five minutes.

Canadiens score their first overtime goal since Dec. 14, 2017, snapping a streak of 17 straight overtime periods without a goal.
Looked like they knew what they were doing in contrast to previous "efforts".

Multi-point night from Tomáš "Salary Dump" Tatar against his former club. Nice work in assisting on the game tying goal.

Heinous!

Actually been pretty happy with Dylan Strome since we've acquired him. Think he could become a decent player.

Actually been pretty happy with Dylan Strome since we've acquired him. Think he could become a decent player.
Well he was #3 overall..

Arizona has to be moved, all they do is draft talent who don't want to be there. At least with a town like Houston there is a better culture.

Worrying signs for 31 year-old M.E. Vlasic in the first year of a very long, rather large contract...

Seabrook ver 2.0

I'm not unhappy with his play. It's a team thing. Defensively he has been fine.

Season long, not one game (which was poor, that “bump” was via two poor passes on one shift).

No need to defend the indefensible. Call it like it is.

Huh? Where are you getting this stupidity from? Oh wait you're Wayne Gretzky so you know everything on Hockey. Nevermind.

Hey now! Just a few weeks later...

But the key play in the eventual defeat, the Sharks’ third straight, was one of those sequences that just leaves you wondering if Vlasic is fully engaged and competing at his hardest, or if he’s just simply lost a step in what is the first year of an eight-year, $56 million contract extension he signed in the 2017 offseason.

One of those things that have been added to the growing list of Vlasic miscues, including when he was caught in the neutral zone on Arizona’s first goal after the Coyotes quickly transitioned a Joonas Donskoi neutral zone turnover. The defenseman now has a team-worst minus-16 rating, tied for the fourth-worst mark in the NHL.

Vlasic wasn’t available after the game, as a Sharks spokesman said there was a miscommunication after requests to speak with the defenseman from at least two media outlets. In Dallas on Dec. 7, Vlasic blew off reporters in the hallway at American Airlines Center after a rough game in which he made several errors, claiming that the public relations representative on the road trip never informed him that he was requested (which was false).

Earlier in the season in Carolina on Oct. 25, Vlasic informed one media outlet that he wasn’t going to talk to them for the rest of the season after he apparently didn’t like a story about his alleged embellishment of a high-sticking minor from an Oct. 23 game in Nashville. It was an odd display over what was a fair story.

Nothing to see here!!! :D:eek:

Kevin Kurz is the worst writer in the business. There's a reason he got sacked by CSN California and isn't the so called sharks insider anymore. No SJ fan has ever respected him because he's the Damien Barrett of the NHL. All you have to do is look through his history of writing recently, it's anti-sharks now. For example check out his work on how Pavelski had regressed and the Sharks were in danger (he was playing most of last year injured) to carry his contract. I'll take 23 goals in 38 games.. equal 5th in the league.

Still, at least I'm not a campaigner like you, would want to off myself if that was the case. Forever ignored.

Kevin Kurz is the worst writer in the business. There's a reason he got sacked by CSN California and isn't the so called sharks insider anymore. No SJ fan has ever respected him because he's the Damien Barrett of the NHL. All you have to do is look through his history of writing recently, it's anti-sharks now. (Just did, it's approx 80-90% positive Chark) For example check out his work on how Pavelski had regressed and the Sharks were in danger (he was playing most of last year injured) to carry his contract. I'll take 23 goals in 38 games.. equal 5th in the league.

Still, at least I'm not a campaigner like you, would want to off myself if that was the case. Forever ignored.

You're a strange cat... :D

Not a biased chark-cheerleader = worst writer in the business!

Bret Hedican on Vlasic’s struggles
By Sheng Peng

Sharks mailbag: What’s wrong with Mr. Pickles?

Anti-Chark haters! Worst writers in the business! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back