2018 Adelaide Board GIF thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s pathetic about Junkyard Dog? (I was never a wrestling fan). It’s pure word association.

I remember the Junkyard Dog

I am an old old man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought this was a big moment in the game even though it in the first quarter. Felt like Buddy would just wheel around and kick a match turning goal. Instead we went to the other end and Atkins finished off nicely.

On the run from 60 is usually what Buddy does. That was fantastic from Atkins. Great goal !!

I thought this was a big moment in the game even though it in the first quarter. Felt like Buddy would just wheel around and kick a match turning goal. Instead we went to the other end and Atkins finished off nicely.

Such a great moment - i said in the telecast, i think Talia deliberately stayed off the tackle to hold Buddy up so he could get run down from behind

Excellent finishing from Atkins too.

That was extremely well thought out by Talia - he knew it was play on, but he also knew one single step towards Franklin would result in sold candy and a running goal from inside 50.

Such a great moment - i said in the telecast, i think Talia deliberately stayed off the tackle to hold Buddy up so he could get run down from behind

Great minds think alike

I think both buddy & talia somehow couldn't hear over 30k mildly excited geriatric rugby fans.

My favourite part of this was when it was play on, then boom five crows players flocked on Buddy!

I think both buddy & talia somehow couldn't hear over 30k mildly excited geriatric rugby fans.
Don't know how many games of footy you've been to watch in Sydney or Brisbane, but that is so, so true. The comments you overhear and the sledging is so cringeworthy. So many don't have the first clue about anything.

My favourite part of this was when it was play on, then boom five crows players flocked on Buddy!

Here's the same shot from a different angle

oeSKfP2.gif

They literally came from nowhere in the TV vision. I was stunned when suddenly all these players appeared

Remove this Banner Ad

Back