Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel that you need to weight some of these attributes/features lower or higher than you have them to determine a more accurate overall grade. For example; id have a QBs looks last when it comes to determining whether i draft them onto my fantasy team or not. Just some constructive feedback mate. ;)

When Hood rises up the Panthers RB depth chart, you'll know my system really works.

Why wait? i reckon we should tell CJ to hit the bricks right now.

Jon Gruden must not have a clue what he is doing hey?

The knock on Hood for me is he lacks the speed/agility, that's where he might not succeed in the NFL. Nowhere near Bo's of course. And I never said he was Bo 2.0. Just that his running style really reminds me of him.

Another I got right for instance, was Chris Carson. When I watched his tape, he really reminded me of Adrian Peterson.

And this year, Jordan Wilkins reminds a lot of Le'Veon Bell.

That doesn't automatically make them a Riders draftee. It's just a single "1" to add to their overall tally.

Hood intrigued me enough (had the number 34, and the resemblance, his college tape was ok enough for me, tho his HWS wasn't there. Why he was more of a late round pick last year for me.

The knock on Hood for me is he lacks the speed/agility, that's where he might not succeed in the NFL. Nowhere near Bo's of course. And I never said he was Bo 2.0. Just that his running style really reminds me of him.

Another I got right for instance, was Chris Carson. When I watched his tape, he really reminded me of Adrian Peterson.

And this year, Jordan Wilkins reminds a lot of Le'Veon Bell.

That doesn't automatically make them a Riders draftee. It's just a single "1" to add to their overall tally.

Hood intrigued me enough (had the number 34, and the resemblance, his college tape was ok enough for me, tho his HWS wasn't there. Why he was more of a late round pick last year for me.

Ive heard a few people say they rate Hood actually (mind you this is a Panthers board saying they rate a kid from Nth Carolina, no surprise), i honestly haven't seen anything of him myself. Just saw that we picked him up off waivers. But ill be sure to have a good look at him over the preseason now you have told me we have Bo Jnr (at least in running style) :)

Ive heard a few people say they rate Hood actually (mind you this is a Panthers board saying they rate a kid from Nth Carolina, no surprise), i honestly haven't seen anything of him myself. Just saw that we picked him up off waivers. But ill be sure to have a good look at him over the preseason now you have told me we have Bo Jnr (at least in running style) :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That run at 1:41 in the second video is so Bo. The way his legs go one way, but he changes direction by shifting his shoulders left or right and then his legs follow the direction of where the top half of his body is pointing. And that tackle breaking ability, thick thighs.

I tried watching the first video vs Clemson and all i ended up watching was how bad of a QB Marquise Williams was/is.

That was absolutely shitful, even by college standards.

s**t OL tho

Perhaps, but he is a panic merchant also, slightest inkling of pressure and he's off and running or throwing a s**t his pants duck nowhere near his receiver.

I can't see Bo in him to be perfectly honest though G, but i think that has a lot to do with his size compared to Bo, its hard to overlook.

Thats not to say you're wrong with the running style. Just Bo was an absolute monster and freak of nature. Its hard to compare anything between the two from that perspective.

Watch this run at 0:30 in this video

and compare to 1:41 run in this video

I can see what you mean but Bo was running OVER NFL LB's, Hood is more eluding college LBs. Bo was a LB, playing as a RB, unbelievable watching him, will never see another player like him with that strength and speed. Its like watching LaGarrete Blount but he can run a sub 4.30 combine time with the lateral quickness/jump cuts of LeVeon Bell . Freakazoid.

I can see what you mean but Bo was running OVER NFL LB's, Hood is more eluding college LBs. Bo was a LB, playing as a RB, unbelievable watching him, will never see another player like him with that strength and speed. Its like watching LaGarrete Blount but he can run a sub 4.30 combine time with the lateral quickness/jump cuts of LeVeon Bell . Freakazoid.
sure. like i said, wasn't saying hood is bo. he lacks the speed agility and power. and bo tore up the ncaa while hood didnt. simply talking running style, and a quota of that power in his thick legs. it's just a mechanics comparison.

sure. like i said, wasn't saying hood is bo. he lacks the speed agility and power. and bo tore up the ncaa while hood didnt. simply talking running style, and a quota of that power in his thick legs. it's just a mechanics comparison.

Does replicating a great RB's running style / or a great QBs throwing mechanics translate into success though?

I get the romance of it all but what made you consider this a real thing? Cause you can't point to Hood and say "see he runs just like Bo/ he's a quality NFL RB" ... at least not yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back