Fantasy 2018 BigFooty NFL mock draft - sign up and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I was considering DeShon Elliot with the Lions pick coming up.

He seems to be a bit of a polarising prospect - most people I see on forums rate him as high as a mid-2nd rounder, but plenty of the professional draftniks think of him as being a limited box safety that's value lies more in the 5th round

Pick 109 that Blacky just made was actually part of the Su'a Cravens deal, so it should have been Washington's pick, but the spreadsheet wasn't updated to reflect that.

I think Dixie Flatline needs to fix the spreadsheet before we progress any further.
Haha well I’m choosing for Washington and they could use him too

These are all the picks from the start of the 3rd round until the end of the 6th that are different in the spreadsheet compared to the draft order according to wiki

69 Jacksonville Jaguars (supposed to be NYG, I think this was done IRL after a user trade)
101 Cleveland Browns (supposed to be GB as part of the Kiser/Randall trade)
102 New York Giants (supposed to be TB as part of the JPP trade, I think this was done IRL after a user trade)
108 Jacksonville Jaguars (supposed to be NYG, I think this was done IRL after a user trade)
109 Denver Broncos (from San Francisco 49ers) (supposed to be WAS as part of the Cravens trade)
111 Los Angeles Rams (from Miami Dolphins) This is correct, as pointed out below as part of Quinn trade
113 Washington Redskins (supposed to be DEN as part of the Cravens trade)
114 Green Bay Packers (supposed to be CLE as part of the Kiser/Randall trade)
142 Denver Broncos (supposed to be DEN as part of the Cravens trade)
149 Washington Redskins (supposed to be WAS as part of the Cravens trade)
156 Seattle Seahawks (from Philadelphia Eagles via Seattle Seahawks) This is correct as pointed out below, part of Michael Bennett trade
160 Los Angeles Rams (supposed to be DEN as part of the Talib trade)
163 Denver Broncos (from Atlanta Falcons) (supposed to be WAS as part of the Cravens trade)
173 Dallas Cowboys (supposed to be OAK as part of the Jamize Olawale trade)
176 New England Patriots (from New York Giants via Los Angeles Rams) (supposed to be LAR, the pick traded as part of Cooks deal was 197)
182 Denver Broncos (supposed to be ARI as part of Jared Veldheer trade)
183 Los Angeles Rams (from Miami Dolphins) This is correct, as pointed out below
185 New England Patriots (from Oakland Raiders) IDK - most places including the official NFL draft tracker list this as an OAK pick
192 Oakland Raiders (from Seattle Seahawks) (supposed to be DAL as part of the Jamize Olawale trade)
196 Los Angeles Rams (from KC) (supposed to be NEP, as part of Cooks trade)
198 Miami Dolphins (from Los Angeles Rams) IDK - could be part of Quinn trade, but some sources list it as a NEP pick (presumably as part of Cooks trade).

210 Oakland Raiders
211 Minnesota Vikings
212 Houston Texans
213 Baltimore Ravens
214 Oakland Raiders
215 Oakland Raiders
216 Minnesota Vikings

The real picks 210 and 211 are missing. Pick 210 supposed to be NEP via OAK, and 211 HOU. The above 7 then move down 2 picks

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys. Was offline for most of the weekend. Busy day at work ahead of me so not sure when I'll get a chance to sit down and get the order right.

Been through the remaining draft order and it now appears accurate.

Also, it appears that aussiedude has not been well recently - hence the reason why he has not been able to take his pick. As it's been almost 48 hours since the last pick, I'm timing him out.

Wtf?? I swear I posted a pick at 9:30 or so last night...

Edit: Ok, the thread isn't showing my pick or Greywinds (though both picks are in the spreadsheet)... Is it a problem on my side, or is it not showing for everyone??

Yea i saw both yours and grey winds picks last night. Some idiot has deleted them .... like this wasn't dragging on long enough.... :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back