Game Day 2018 DRAFT - Christmas is early this year

How do you rate our draft this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is far better than any of the vic metro dross we were about to pick up

Crows receive a future round 1 pick
From Carlton

Blues receive pick 19 and a future round 1 pick

Crows got done in this trade. Two picks on a gamble for a top 5. What if Carlton have this Collingwood type year. jesus this is stuffed. I am not happy at all and I think the club just showed utter disrespect to an opposition club. We should have demanded carltons 2nd rounder at least in return. This is a horrible trade and one that could just absolutely bite us in the arse. Just horrible.

you were right on this without knowing why. That footage we would have made out pick and were talking about the next move.

This screenshot shows what I thin you saw and also shows what Reid thinks we are getting in that trade

View attachment 587384
Look at fagan.

“You’re going to cross the streams?”

Keep in mind our first could be pushed out due to academy players

If we finish 6th, it could be 16 and 19 for 3

HUGE gamble, but I’m excited, we haven’t done something like that in a long time

We need another pick in this draft, though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows receive a future round 1 pick
From Carlton

Blues receive pick 19 and a future round 1 pick

Crows got done in this trade. Two picks on a gamble for a top 5. What if Carlton have this Collingwood type year. jesus this is stuffed. I am not happy at all and I think the club just showed utter disrespect to an opposition club. We should have demanded carltons 2nd rounder at least in return. This is a horrible trade and one that could just absolutely bite us in the arse.

Back