Prediction 2018 Fixture

Do you want the Mutts twice or should we set our sights higher?

• Take the easy 8 points and rub their noses in it

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ignore them their not worth the effort

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Wont they be sent to the VFL on their way out of existence anyway.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I certainly defer to those with families over what's best for them. The club seems to have a different view though

Home Blockbusters Headline 2018 Fixture http://m.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2017-10-31/home-blockbusters-headline-2018-fixture.mobileapp

Uhh... I'm not sure how you draw that the club has a different view from that article? It specifically describes the afternoon games as "family friendly" multiple times, including a direct quote from David Matthews.

Uhh... I'm not sure how you draw that the club has a different view from that article? It specifically describes the afternoon games as "family friendly" multiple times, including a direct quote from David Matthews.
I saw the there are 4 family freindly time slots as Spotless comment, and I guess That's half. That was my reasoning.
I do get being "family freindly" is important, particularly at Spotless,which is the primary area the club need to pursue long term growth.
If you think that's not enough,I got no argument.

I saw the there are 4 family freindly time slots as Spotless comment, and I guess That's half. That was my reasoning.
I do get being "family freindly" is important, particularly at Spotless,which is the primary area the club need to pursue long term growth.
If you think that's not enough,I got no argument.

Ah, I don't really have a firm feeling on what is "enough". The draw is what it is, the AFL sets it, so I find it hard to get worked up about its revelation. I didn't think there's any doubt that the earlier games are more family friendly which is why I was confused when you said the club disagreed with those of us who have families.

Ah, I don't really have a firm feeling on what is "enough". The draw is what it is, the AFL sets it, so I find it hard to get worked up about its revelation. I didn't think there's any doubt that the earlier games are more family friendly which is why I was confused when you said the club disagreed with those of us who have families.

Saturday nights work better for school-age kids if they are in school holidays (particularly if they are also in AFLGWS junior comp on Sundays, so no games)

And should I be happy with 2 MCG games? I’m not really.

Saturday nights work better for school-age kids if they are in school holidays (particularly if they are also in AFLGWS junior comp on Sundays, so no games)

And should I be happy with 2 MCG games? I’m not really.

two at MCG and 2 at Adelaide Oval, so just enough practice for a finals series should we make it!

I understand the family priority and I think he majority of our games are afternoon ones to recognize that

But the night games are the dollar earners. We need those. I think it’s a good thing for the players as well... always seems a bigger stage under lights

My 3 game membership arrived today. Any thoughts on which will be the best Spotless games to attend?

My 3 game membership arrived today. Any thoughts on which will be the best Spotless games to attend?

Swans are always good games
Hawks games have been good the last couple of years at Spotless (though their away jumper could be very off putting to someone with.... taste.... style... eyeballs)
We never play Richmond well at Spotless, but this year may be (hopefully will be) different, also reigning premiers.
Brisbane and the Suns should be comfortable wins
Weagles could be anything, ditto the Saints and the Bombers - depends on how they’re travelling at the time

Back