Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whateley is a coup ......Bartlett to drive is IMO a stop gap move, he'll probably be retired at years end ......but they had to move him to fit Whateley in

There was a quote from Finey after he was let go that Finey didn't have a contract, I'm assuming KB did have a contract. He'll be out when that's done surely.

Nepotism at its finest. If you look at McClure's work history he's done nothing to warrant the quick ascension that he's made.
The tv networks have to find some future talent .....i'm not sure he'll last & i agree he's riding on the back of in-house support

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a quote from Finey after he was let go that Finey didn't have a contract, I'm assuming KB did have a contract. He'll be out when that's done surely.
Same with Lyon & Watson at breakfast ....they have contracts & so are safe

Finey IMO was just a broom sweep to freshen up the station ......not based on performance, as he was good listening

Does 5AA own a broom ......Pilkington back from retirement ......man, you really do need to be carried out of 5AA on a stretcher to get replaced

So what was so bad about it? Gives us the rundown?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
I only listened for about 10 minutes they were interviewing a reporter about that cricket team that got only 2 runs.

Trying to get some “bantz” going but was so stiff and no chemistry at all.

Maybe when footy starts we’ll get some value but Cornes and Blight talking about cricket? I’d rather listen to what my nana thinks of Steve Smith (charming young man according to her, but looks like an elf).

Finey IMO was just a broom sweep to freshen up the station ......not based on performance, as he was good listening

Does 5AA own a broom ......Pilkington back from retirement ......man, you really do need to be carried out of 5AA on a stretcher to get replaced
Pilko is only on over the break. Will and and Pembo back next week. They’re great to listen to. I reckon if you managed to have a beer with Pembo, you could talk to him all day.

cr-601_sb_app_i-287_nb.jpg

Maybe he's going to Norf?

#signollie

Jeremy Cordeux in evenings at 70 something too.

Pilko is only on over the break. Will and and Pembo back next week. They’re great to listen to. I reckon if you managed to have a beer with Pembo, you could talk to him all day.
I agree like them too.

Pilko shouldn't be on in the summer though. Got to give someone else a go.

I liked Finey. Thursday nights when he and his lawyer mate would go through the teams and the matches. That guy was great what was his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back