Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Fiveaa are stripping Conversations with Cornesy Weekdays.
How riveting!

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

On a somewhat unrelated topic....

Any correlation between the Essendon saga and teams no longer doing those overseas training camps to the US and Dubai etc?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think they said those altitude/heat training things they did only provided a minor benefit which was pretty much gone by the time the season started. Probably not enough benefit for teams to shell out all that money to fly 40 blokes overseas for a fortnight.

Tomic's honesty is refreshing

The guy is no doubt a deuchebag, but if tennis is his job and he makes the money who cares if he doesn't really give a s**t about it or not?

also the fact he got $30,000 for losing a qualifying match shows how ludicrous the money in tennis is

In the 50's my grandad was a speedway rider. He earned quite a bit of cash, won a couple of world championships. My old man tells me that his weekly wage for riding for his team would have bought him a block in the then new Plympton sub-division. He's on record as saying, not an exact quote, but I'll use quotations, "if I could earn more money doing something else, then I'd do that". Piss funny comment from someone that pretty much gave it all way to every local drongo that his hand out. Some of those drongos may have been bartenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt he even has $1million
How long until he is broke and in rehab, begging for sympathy in tell-all television interviews about an abusive upbringing?

A very good way to describe him.

Can't see why you would give that tool an on air timeslot.

I say this sincerely but what show is he on?

I’ve never seen him on TV.

I say this sincerely but what show is he on?

I’ve never seen him on TV.
One on the left 3aw and talking footy.
90b764368217579b5e285b75664a34de.jpg

Certainly shaking it up, the station has been treading water with "nice" personalities ........think he'll put a sharper, more polarising edge to programs
Well we can only wait and see but I hardly see Hutchy's efforts improving ratings.

One on the left 3aw and talking footy.
90b764368217579b5e285b75664a34de.jpg

He does stuff like breaking news and short crosses and is only on for like 5 minutes at half time or after the match? Right?

He’s not the host. Never seen it, so don’t know.

Well we can only wait and see but I hardly see Hutchy's efforts improving ratings.

Whateley is a coup ......Bartlett to drive is IMO a stop gap move, he'll probably be retired at years end ......but they had to move him to fit Whateley in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back