Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

...wait, what happens?
I’m assuming Pies will Trade their first pick to Port for Cankles, and then Port will have a better pick than us to get Rankine

I’m assuming Pies will Trade their first pick to Port for Cankles, and then Port will have a better pick than us to get Rankine

Right, so I'm cheering for Bucks next year.

This trading future draft picks thing really spices up the season!

AFL superstar’s simple plan to save Tomic

GEELONG superstar Patrick Dangerfield says a public relations campaign is essential to Bernard Tomic pulling himself out of the downwards spiral that has pushed his career to the brink.

Dangerfield told SEN Breakfast Tomic’s public image in Australia needs major surgery — but said it would not be difficult for the troubled 25-year-old to rescue his public image.

He just has to want to do it.

It comes after Tomic failed to qualify for the Australian Open on Sunday and told reporters at Melbourne Park, “I just count money, that’s all I do”.

“Being in the media, you like comments like that because it gives you something to talk about, but someone in Bernard’s management has to sit him down and have a chat,” Dangerfield said.

“It wouldn’t be hard to turn around the entire Australian public perception of him.

“Change his behaviour. Use social media, go and play tennis with some fans, I think we saw Sam Kerr a few weeks ago, she went out and had a kick of the soccer ball out the front of her house with a few of the locals, and she is already well loved.

“Imagine if Bernard Tomic did something like that with a few of his legion of fans. It would change the perception very quickly.

“We don’t love brats in Australia, do we?”

STFU Dangerfield.

If Bernard Tomic wants to change his perception, he should beat Patrick Dangerfield into a coma with his tennis racquet. It would certainly improve his standing in Adelaide.

Who's more popular in Adelaide - Dangerfield or Tomic?

I find there are some aspects of Bernard’s personality that are not completely odious.

Dangerflog on the other hand..............

Only two Dangerflog articles on the AFL website today plus the SEN interview. He must hate the Big Bash plus the Australian Open.
“Look at me, look at me”
“Sorry Patty, we are talking to Roger Federer”
“ But, but,but I’m Patrick Dangerfield”

If Bernard Tomic wants to change his perception, he should beat Patrick Dangerfield into a coma with his tennis racquet. It would certainly improve his standing in Adelaide.
Quoted
Coz a like just wasn't enough !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back