2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome back to another year of Tears and Torture..

Usually around the time i go from a part time alcoholic to sleeping in the gutter come Sunday night as i struggle to break 2000.

Anywho, first serious crack at a team.
Rookies are more of a guess at this stage like everyone else.

upload_2018-1-25_11-26-6.png

Please forgive my ignorance but is there a site around which gives weekly/yearly player SC statistics such as DTLive does with Dream Team?

Please forgive my ignorance but is there a site around which gives weekly/yearly player SC statistics such as DTLive does with Dream Team?
Footywire should do it.

1st draft of about 2000

Gone light on with forwards because they scored s**t in comparison to mids and backs last year. I don't see that changing.

Apologies for the lack of team colours.... not sure why this is happening!View attachment 453567
Reload cache.

Value forward line is the way to go, not sure Rayner at F3 will cut it - expect him to play mostly forward this season, his tank is s**t house.

Dennis ClarkeM you can just copy paste them in here. If they are too large use the Windows image resized tool or just select the file and copy and paste that. Just as you would if moving a file to a hard drive on your computer.
No need to open the file and copy the pic of your team

Ive been saving them in bigfooty media so i have a record of all my teams...So i can see them... but none of you can?

:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome back to another year of Tears and Torture..

Usually around the time i go from a part time alcoholic to sleeping in the gutter come Sunday night as i struggle to break 2000.

Anywho, first serious crack at a team.
Rookies are more of a guess at this stage like everyone else.

Chin up!
It helps the booze go down quicker :)

Anyone having some ish-shoes with the SC screen. cannot see any players in the normal position on the right. could only see any players by doing the intelligent pick thing. any help would be appreciated. beg beg.
View attachment 453621
Not happening with me but... The intelligent auto pick seriously likes Brisbane/Adelaide players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back