2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
big bootaaaaah get into Bev Hills mate and join our League
And to think I thought you were joking when you said you invented the internet.
H2TYW is our go to man, feed my Dog last week whilst I was away...walked the kent too...
Ruffas* gave :star::star::star::star::star:

*may off pumped his leg a little

View attachment 453743

Happy with my first draft!

Christensen is a 50/50 at this stage, but appeals given his price tag. Likewise, Deledio, but will wait and see with how he fits into the GWS team... if he's fit!

Coniglio is one i'm most happy with. Great price tag and favourable scoring history, just needs 100% fitness heading into the season.
Srs, though, how is Coniglio going pre season? Is he moving well or is the club keeping him under wraps. Christensen is very appealing. Missed a lot of footy, how is his preseason going?
View attachment 453371

That's redefining the word "Intellegent"
Bit like "Army Intelligence"....

Supercoach team 1.PNG

First little go. Saad, Ceglar, Smith the only positions I'm really playing with right now. Burton, Nic Nat and Setterfield are the 3 I'm looking at for those positions too.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only posted what I did just to see how many people would go the binary converter.:p

View attachment 453792

First little go. Saad, Ceglar, Smith the only positions I'm really playing with right now. Burton, Nic Nat and Setterfield are the 3 I'm looking at for those positions too.
Ceglar will be interesting. Can’t see Ceglar, McEvoy & O’Brien playing in the same team

Best Midfielder under 596K?

Thank you. I’ve got petracca on standby for menagola
Remember you gotta risk it for the biscuit.
Petracca can only go up and IMO Menegola can only go down.
Wether they end up averaging the same is yet to be seen, but you gotta take the risk sometimes and spread it.
Using that spare cash somewhere else will help minimise the risk.

Yeah he’s in for now. Fairly confident his body will hold up. He will play off half back with a bunch of kids, should get a lot of the ball I can see him with a 90ish average, play a seagull type sc friendly role. Will be watching during the pre season, but overall I think he might be worth the punt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back