2nds 2018 Stand Alone VFL - Inaugural season over. Time for reviews.

Remove this Banner Ad

Closer to atley than higgo.

Has the long loping stride many ex soccer players have, eats up meters with his run.

Would estimate he has a faster take off than Atley from what I've seen (with atley taking a bit to get up to speed)

A TAC watcher I know says he has lightning speed. Will, Flash and Willow will be great ins at some point

BMac nice intercept mark. Wins a 50. Hibberd marks a kicks to Larkey in a 1 on 3. He marks it. What a player. Goal from 35 straight in front. 29-21.

200w.gif

Walker and larkey sound like they are the goods.

What’s walkers speed like - atley, Higgo or cunners
Walker has that elite goal sneak speed that is so hard to find. Also has made himself invisible a few times: has been out the back of the contest by himself on several occasions.

Along with Larkey, has been super exciting to watch. Forget his lack of size: I think he can debut very soon if he plays like he has today consistently.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Behind to them. 39-30.

We keep kicking it to Flash contested. Not sure why. Noone on Walker again out the back. Ball up though. Our half fwd.

Xerri moves really well for his size.

Walker to Wood by hand. Hurried shot misses. Oob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comes back in 30 seconds later. Souva marks contested again. 30 out. Kicks his 5th.

What draft pick was he again? 73 or something? Omg

Yep, looks as good a KPF as we've had emerge for awhile and his premature games in the seniors last year did him little justice. This kid has it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back