2nds 2018 Stand Alone VFL - Inaugural season over. Time for reviews.

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought I’d read somewhere that Geelong with the next pick were very dirty on us for taking Walker. Was my understanding they were going to take him with their selection.
Interesting, I was personally disappointed we didn't draft Tim Kelly when we had the chance, reckon we could still regret that as he has all the tools and a lot of attributes that we lack. Time will tell who got it right regards Walker, but he's looked promising so far from all reports

Interesting, I was personally disappointed we didn't draft Tim Kelly when we had the chance, reckon we could still regret that as he has all the tools and a lot of attributes that we lack. Time will tell who got it right regards Walker, but he's looked promising so far from all reports
Yeah, strong and skilful indigenous lad. Would of been my pick too.

He came out on fire after half time, he looked really good. Interesting hairdo but if he's playing like that he can look however he wants.

Let’s just hope he can get some continuity. Had all the tools at the hawks, then tore that hammy real good in his first outing against the crows and missed 12 weeks.

Let’s just hope he can find some form as an inside mid because lord knows that’s the exact kind of explosive talent we could use

I'm popping by to tell you guys that you're at $34 for the flag. You guys should get on that s**t. Absolute great value if you're a punter.

**** off troll.
Why do you think I'm trolling? I really rate your VFL list, Close, Cunningham, Harper, Hayes, Holmes, Jansen, Leonardis, Peart, Rippon and Stroobants form a strong core 10 to pick from, on top of your AFL players.

Why do you think I'm trolling? I really rate your VFL list, Close, Cunningham, Harper, Hayes, Holmes, Jansen, Leonardis, Peart, Rippon and Stroobants form a strong core 10 to pick from, on top of your AFL players.
There’s the punchline.

Your talents are wasted on bigfooty.

There’s the punchline.

Your talents are wasted on bigfooty.
I don't troll on VFL matters. I actually care about what people think of my opinions in that area. AFL I do have a bit of fun, but not in this regard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't troll on VFL matters. I actually care about what people think of my opinions in that area. AFL I do have a bit of fun, but not in this regard.

You must play in the magoo’s at your local

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must play in the magoo’s at your local

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3's actually. Freely admit that I'm a s**t footballer.

I thought I’d read somewhere that Geelong with the next pick were very dirty on us for taking Walker. Was my understanding they were going to take him with their selection.

Hopefully they had a better inkling than Carlton who were rumoured to be dirty on us for picking Mitch Wilkins before them.

:oops::oops::oops:

Cheers mate - I'm 100% going.

I loved last Saturday! Who new I could enjoy a practice VFL match so much;)

I hope the snags are on this time!

Arden Street is a pleasure to watch a game of footy!

I invite everyone to get along!
Yeah I enjoyed last week, I hope to get there but have a junior practice match early that day. I'm hoping the stars align.

For practice match against Coburg.

2 - Jordan McIvor-Clark

3 - Steve Stroobants

5 - Cameron Zurhaar

6 - Tom Jeffries

8 - Fraser Cameron

9 - Jordan Harper

10 - Josh Williams

11 - Nash Holmes

12 - Michael Close

13 - Gordon Narrier

17 - Mitchell Hibberd