Mod. Notice 2018 Toots Hibbert Medal (Bay 13 MVP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop stinking up the thread cockrates Im waiting for actual updates.
Eff off Harry , what do you do when someone calls you a dumb kent, he deserved the return fire.Some of you seem to think there is a hierarchy of flogs and I should bow down to random flog abuse.Get with the program Harry! Lol

Eff off Harry , what do you do when someone calls you a dumb kent, he deserved the return fire.Some of you seem to think there is a hierarchy of flogs and I should bow down to random flog abuse.Get with the program Harry! Lol
Want a tissue? Im here if you need.

No ,after watching the new Wayne Carey kick 5 goals, I'll need about 12 pieces,I'll probably just end up grabbing the tea towel tbh.
CockThroatKnees, that was champagne comedy my friend.You are one of the funnier knockabout Aussie blokes on bigfooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CockThroatKnees, that was champagne comedy my friend.You are one of the funnier knockabout Aussie blokes on bigfooty.
Thanks mate, good to see some positive vibes in this cesspit , peace out man and all the breast!

On 10 votes we have a bit of a logjam for Thirteeeeeeenth place...

images

Bleeeeeeeeeeep
db swannie
Plugger35

and

zackah
its a strange world when my Benny got more votes than I did.

On 10 votes we have a bit of a logjam for Thirteeeeeeenth place...

images

Bleeeeeeeeeeep
db swannie
Plugger35

and

zackah
It's 2019! Wasn't this supposed to have been done last year??

BTW, was the hibernation period as terrible as it always is? I feel like a grizzly bear who's just woken from his sleep and there's a river fill of salmon to eat.

It's 2019! Wasn't this supposed to have been done last year??

BTW, was the hibernation period as terrible as it always is? I feel like a grizzly bear who's just woken from his sleep and there's a river fill of salmon to eat.
Well you’ve been in hibernation for over a year so it’s no surprise you’ve got the nibbles, dibbles.

Next up we enter the top 10 with a pair of notable Bay flogs. With 13 votes in equal 10th...

images

Austin_McCrabbs - It's pretty bloody hard to get poll well in the Toots without being a fairly prolific thread starter. It requires consistent, high quality banter across enough different threads to get noticed, and that's what McCrabbs delivers most weeks, making sure that even a mediocre thread has some redeeming feature to it. :thumbsu:

and

Morganashlee - Whilst not her best year of trolling on the Bay, Morgs still did enough to pinch her 4th consecutive top 10 finish through a combination of blunt takedowns across the board, her podcast contributions, and amusing threads of her own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back