Mod. Notice 2018 Toots Hibbert Medal (Bay 13 MVP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello chelseacarlton how are you tonight?
I’m a campaigner
But I’m kinda working on taking over a suburb.
Putting pieces into place takes time, I now have my council people all lined up.
I am going to rack one up, missus cc has the fire burning and we just adopted a friends dog for a month.
Whaddya doin’ Haz?

I’m a campaigner
But I’m kinda working on taking over a suburb.
Putting pieces into place takes time, I now have my council people all lined up.
I am going to rack one up, missus cc has the fire burning and we just adopted a friends dog for a month.
Whaddya doin’ Haz?
It sounds like youre playing GTA san andreas?

Ive had a gut full of piss and my mates are trying to force me to consume the bag of narcotics which I purchased but Id rather save it to celebrate the Dees win tomorrow.

What do you think?

It sounds like youre playing GTA san andreas?

Ive had a gut full of piss and my mates are trying to force me to consume the bag of narcotics which I purchased but Id rather save it to celebrate the Dees win tomorrow.

What do you think?
Lol
I’m not a game boi
I just agreed to take a mates dog because they’re going through a s**t time.
My kids will sort the dog out, I’m going to rack another one up.
Personal campaigner!
Sheesh!

Lol
I’m not a game boi
I just agreed to take a mates dog because they’re going through a s**t time.
My kids will sort the dog out, I’m going to rack another one up.
Personal campaigner!
Sheesh!
Good call! Save it for the celebration:thumbsu:

Blah

Attachments

• AA429B31-24A5-4AEF-9F89-EB2AA9C37354.jpeg
    AA429B31-24A5-4AEF-9F89-EB2AA9C37354.jpeg
    257.6 KB · Views: 151

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi DBSPREADEM! Good to see you’re back stinking up this dump again. If you just admit i made you melt then evaporate into oblivion and I’ll leave you alone.
Id expect the words 'run and hide like a little bitch' to be prominent somewhere in the admission.

What do you think?
You won’t be needing those so you can drop them off at my place if you like.

When can we expect the Flog of the year to receive his obligatory holiday?
Would've liked to see it run concurrently with Gaff's suspension

Has anyone seen DBspreadem? That pathetic cnt has put me on ignore I think.
Everyone in here, it is incumbent on you to make him take me off ignore so I can berate that submissivene little cnt back into his hole he’s been hiding in for the last 7 months.

Has anyone seen DBspreadem? That pathetic cnt has put me on ignore I think.
Everyone in here, it is incumbent on you to make him take me off ignore so I can berate that submissivene little cnt back into his hole he’s been hiding in for the last 7 months.
Im worried about him too.
I was expecting to run into him on the Doggies board when I was offering them a big thumbs up for playing so well but surprisingly he was nowhere to be seen...

Hope hes ok

When can we expect the Flog of the year to receive his obligatory holiday?
Would've liked to see it run concurrently with Gaff's suspension

On the other hand, it would be elegant to see it commence at 3/4 time on the day of the Wet Toast's first win of 2019.

Means we will have to wait for some time longer given the off season softening of the West Coast utensil, but I think you'll agree it would be amusing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back