Official Club Stuff 2018 Trevor Barker Award - Jack Steven becomes fourth Saint to win 4 B&F's

Remove this Banner Ad

My god. To turn the genes of Billy Brownless into her, her mum must be Aphrodite herself.
Having seen her several times in person in local cafes I can confirm she is indeed a natural beauty.

Far, far more attractive than Petracca's girl :p

30rld7o.jpg

3rd Place
JACK STEELE

Really happy with this. Jack was superb in the back end of 2018 and a fitting finish to a great year. Love his tenacity around the ball and his shut down roles on key mids were fantastic.

Congratulations Steeley!
Is it true George that Steele was a bit pissed off at the B&F last year when he didn't even finish Top 15? Rightfully so mind you, he was one of our better players in 2017.

Rapt for him to finish 3rd, what an epic 2nd half of the season. If the coaches hadn't of stuffed up his role and not played him to his strengths early he might of won the thing. Haven't had a solidified favorite player since Lenny retired, but thinking that Steeley might just be the man!

Top 10 Alphabet letters:

J. Steven
S. doesn't start with the letter J
J. Steele
J. Gresham
J. Geary
J. Webster
J. Carlisle
T. Combobreaker
J. Billings
D.Threes a charm?

7/10 given names starting with J, not good enough J. Newnes, J. Lonie, J. Sinclair.

Yesterdays B&F was brought to you by the letter J, for jokes on everyone.

After such a poor season, I actually took some positives out of last nights B & F
1. Robbo is good to go for next season :thumbsu:
2. Billings and Gresham want to spend more time in the midfield :)
3. Jack Steele enjoys his role in the midfield and would have liked to be in that role sooner

Top 10 Alphabet letters:

J. Steven
J. Steele
J. Gresham
J. Geary
J. Webster
J. Carlisle
T. Combobreaker
J. Billings
D.Threes a charm?

7/10 given names starting with J, not good enough J. Newnes, J. Lonie, J. Sinclair.

Need to get Jack Scrimshaw now... and of course Jylan Shiel :D

Top 10 Alphabet letters:

J. Steven
J. Steele
J. Gresham
J. Geary
J. Webster
J. Carlisle
T. Combobreaker
J. Billings
D.Threes a charm?

At least it is Seb J Ross.

Was it Winners Only on SS a few years back who stated Jack was St.Kilda's worst ever player.

lel

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
This rings a bell
Can remember someone saying stuv was shithouse and our worse mid ever but no idea who it was

Clown
Stuv now in elite company

Says Hannas is a decent bloke and looking forward to him coming
Staying put with us, cats can gagf'ed

Will be a one club 300 gamer

Worst we got lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your right, his slip in form this year was costly!
Finished top 3 in 2016 and 2017 when we just missed out on finals. Hopefully he can recapture that form next year.
Captain again in 2019? :eek:

2rehyf5.jpg

In his defence he only played 4 games at Sandy as he was injured so he probably played as early as he deserved.
Yeah I guess I mean over the past 4 years, looked pretty promising early on to me but has only managed 35 games in total now.

Yeah I guess I mean over the past 4 years, looked pretty promising early on to me but has only managed 35 games in total now.

Yes I believe they were worried about his decision making and he had to learn more in the seconds. We all want players to play early on but with some its better to play seconds. With others they learn more in the ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back