Player Sponsorship 2018 Western Bulldogs Player Sponsorships - post your expression of interest

Which additional player should we sponsor in 2018 - vote if you intend on contributing in 2018

• #19 - Lukas Webb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #29 - Tory Dickson

• #36 - Bradley Lynch

• #40 - Nathan McMullenger-McHugh - We will retain - do not vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi folks

With the end of the trading period and imminent 2017 Combine Draft approaching, its now time to gather expressions of interest for 2018 player sponsors. Please let me know within this thread if you wish to contribute to the BF Bulldogs player sponsor.

Attached below is what it all cost last year and what we got from it (I'll update it when more info comes to hand)

Minimum is $25

$50 gets BFSC Gold (access to members board, bigger avatar, signature etc)

$100+ BFSC Platinum (same as gold and no adverts)

Available candidates will be confirmed through the club once the 2017 draft period is complete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be up for it.

FYI

I have been in contact with the club and will be in touch with the AFLW club sponsorship dept. to see what the available package and price options are. Should we have the interest, we could look to the option of adding a lady to our sponsorship for 2018 if the interest is there.

FYI

I have been in contact with the club and will be in touch with the AFLW club sponsorship dept. to see what the available package and price options are. Should we have the interest, we could look to the option of adding a lady to our sponsorship for 2018 if the interest is there.
Def would like to sponsor one or more of the womens' team but will put in at least $100

FYI - the approx price for sponsoring a player for our women's comp is $1,650 inc per player.

That includes

- 2018 Ambassadors membership
- Recognition on website and yearbook player profiles
- Present player with jumper at launch
- 1 x invite to AFLW Best and Fairest
- Company or individual name branding on the players locker a VU Whitten Oval
- Digital branding in Barcker's cafe during AFLW games played at VU Whitten Oval

I would have to discuss a reduced option for no game tickets.

Back