Devere yellow conceded
Milligan(c) yellow
Derbyshire nothing

25mins left
Going to be a long season

54pts
UP 130
POS 173

Going to bring in 1 perth and another mbv defender for next time.

Just noticed we have 3 trades.

54pts
UP 130
POS 173

Going to bring in 1 perth and another mbv defender for next time.

Just noticed we have 3 trades.

I noticed that too, I brought in Castro and Ziggy from WSW.

My season rank is 211

From round 4, we will be increasing the player trade limit to 3 trades per round for the rest of this season and adding an additional 10 trades (for a total of 40). We’ll continue to review each round

Twitter

Think I'll bring in two WSW defenders and Mauk this week. Next week will be hard, but I don't want to miss the cash those WSW players should make.

Think I'll bring in two WSW defenders and Mauk this week. Next week will be hard, but I don't want to miss the cash those WSW players should make.
There’s also CCM and Adelaide defenders that will make coin as well. Plus you can field them next week too

like the Mauk pick. Think I’m going to go Davila down to him and bank 200k. Though I am considering grabbing Castro or Ikonimidis as well

Going to bring in another mbv defender /newcastle defender/perth attacker
Gives me 5 DGW this week and will have 6 DGW following week
after trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be Derbyshire to Bruno/Keogh for me I think

Derbyshire out following week for me. Will bench him this week
and play 352 or even 442 and bench Milligan as well who is also going.

Need to dump Federici so might do it this week for Adelaide keeper.
So will have 5 DGW instead of 6 that week.

Round 6 fixtures have changed.
Everyone playing once now so no DGW for CCM and no bye
for BR.
It’s forever changing. Makes it really hard to plan ahead. Think I’ll just try and minimise having too many players from the same side from here on in. That way if games get postponed you won’t be missing several players

115pts
UP 25
POS 148

Milligan O'Donovan Metcalfe OUT
McManaman Kilkenny D'Agostino IN

No GK so 10 playing with 6 x DGW

Got caught out tonight, very annoying

Had VC on Fornaroli. 18 points. Definitely was taking that

Got to about 7:15pm and thought “I better put the C on a non player” I had it sitting on Mcmanaman from Victory in case Bruno failed

Adelaide v Victory was a 7:40pm kick off so thought I had time, nope, Sportsdeck had the game as a 7:10pm start so Mcmanaman was locked in as C 😡

Mcmanaman injured ? Subbed off 52mins.
Yep, and now off as well. May pull the pin on it. It’s way too hard to follow with Covid and what not. Never any injury reports. Traded in Mauk last round, only to miss the next 2 games injured when there was nothing on it anywhere and I had to get him before his game

Which fixture is right? The Sportsdeck fixture and the A-League live one are different. A-League live showing CCM and Melbourne City with a double next round, Sportsdeck showing no doubles

You mean the other way around ?
A League official is correct. I have even added fixtures to my flashscore games.
I did tweet sportsdeck earlier but i'm assuming they will correct it after update.

Will have 4 playing today after McManaman and Ansell OUT (brought him in blind round before
without checking on any injury news)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back