2019 3rd Ashes Test 22-27 August Headingley

Who will win the 3rd test?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would have done so again in 2015, but the ECB knew their mob couldn't hack a 4 month tour down under so pressed for the 14/15 ashes to move a year earlier and got their way.
this, we got the double ashes in one year because it would be unreasonable to have a team come out for the ashes and stay for the World Cup. be nice if they didn’t forget about it

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The only players coming into the side are Labuschagne and perhaps Starc. There’s no way they’re going to bring marsh in as well after we’ve basically beaten England twice already.

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
The only players coming into the side are Labuschagne and perhaps Starc. There’s no way they’re going to bring marsh in as well after we’ve basically beaten England twice already.

Could have sworn Labuschagne played. I dunno but I’d give serious consideration into bringing the bloke Smith in

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Jimmy Anderson ruled out of the series, what a surprise.

Probably a good thing for England that Anderson has been ruled out, would have been a big risk to take him into a test so soon after a calf injury.

On top of that he would further weaken their batting if he replaced Woakes.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
this, we got the double ashes in one year because it would be unreasonable to have a team come out for the ashes and stay for the World Cup. be nice if they didn’t forget about it
Pretty sure the glut of Ashes was to do with catching up after holding them off for the 2012 Olympics. Don’t think it had anything to do with the World Cup.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I doubt it; their bowlers have still shown very little ability to get him out. Even when they injured him, he was on his way to another ton.

If I was an English bowler I'd take a lot of confidence him struggling in the tour match. Potentially still not back to his best or struggling mentally

STFU Donnie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Chiefs Kingdom
Tim Paine and Matt Wade play with Archer at the Hobart Hurricanes . t20 george Bailey
in fact Hobart hurricanes last 2 yrs . gave him the START in international cricket

I know we all love the Big Bash League to death, but let's not get carried away and refer to it as "international cricket".

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
The 4th test is gonna be fascinating. I get the sense the poms have played their GF and might find it hard to back it up. But, the question also exists whether we are broken or can we bounce back?

Gonna be a great 1st session

Back