AFLW 2019 AFLW Grand Final: Adelaide vs Carlton, Sun Mar 31, 12.30pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the way the conference system was set up you are right no one is disputing that, the point is the conference system is horribly flawed. I don't have any issue with Carlton in fact I think they generally play a pretty good brand of footy in the AFLW and have definitely improved. I just think the overall system needs to be changed to the traditional ladder based system.
Do you have a better solution to squeeze in the full competition into a couple of months before the men get cracking?

While they keep adding sides and crippling existing teams they will continue to stuff up the balance of the conference system, unless they want to expand to a full season along side the men this will be the same until we get to 18 teams and can't expand anymore.

If that’s what everyone fears for Erin then that is just so unfair.
I hope she’s okay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have a better solution to squeeze in the full competition into a couple of months before the men get cracking?

While they keep adding sides and crippling existing teams they will continue to stuff up the balance of the conference system, unless they want to expand to a full season along side the men this will be the same until we get to 18 teams and can't expand anymore.
I agree its a tricky problem, personally I think they've tried to expand the comp too fast being the biggest issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back