Autopsy 2019 AFLX Discussion Thread (Billings, Membrey, Steele, Gresham playing)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why stop there. Give him the pulp fiction gimp mask

Would still have been less s**t than Rance and his skateboard. If you bring a deck you have to rail slide on the camera or something, not roll in like he's on Rohypnol. That's like your dad on a deck.

First game over, that was..... a game apparently.

That's s**t. I can't work out what's happening with the scoring. It's like a lottery, 10 points, 20 points 6 points. They just make it up as they go.

Yeah, I've never been convinced he should be a mid, Delivering from the back half/wing, or hitting leads as a half forward is where he's best. putting him in the middle takes away his best attribute.

I’ve been saying it for two years. Put the footy in his hands & give him time & space. He doesn’t get that in the midfield or forward line. I reckon he would slice teams up kicking from half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been saying it for two years. Put the footy in his hands & give him time & space. He doesn’t get that in the midfield or forward line. I reckon he would slice teams up kicking from half back.

It reminds me of Scott Watters trying to make Goddard a more contested player, then everyone wondered why he started having less impact in games.

Whitfield like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back