AFL 2019 Brownlow Medal (after the result bets will get a ban)

Remove this Banner Ad

The more I look into the Brownlow Medal of 2019.
The more I like Josh Dunkley from the Western Bulldogs.
I think the current odds of $51 for the win and $13.50 for the place is way overs on TAB Fixed, he should be the same odds as Lachie Neale $5 a win $2 a place.
Josh Dunkley could easily poll in 14 matches and they are the following rounds:
Rounds 7,8,10,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,23
Now obviously all those won't be 3 vote matches but lets say he gets five 3 vote matches, five 2 vote matches and four 1 vote matches that is 29 votes and that's easily enough to win it this year. Regardless if he does poll in 14 matches with different votes he has to be on at least 25 if the umpires saw his influence which they should have.
He is also $9 to poll most Bulldogs votes.
I do think he is value and if he polls a vote in Round 3, well look out.
He will start his run from Round 7.
My Brownlow Top 3
1st J.Dunkley (WB)
Equal 2nd P.Dangerfield (Gee) & L.Neale (Bris).
Brownlow Medal is on Monday September 23rd Live on channel 7.
I can't see Dunkley polling in round 12. Bulldogs had the bye then.

Round 19, Port vs GWS. GWS won by one point. According to TJM and AFL predictor's votes for this game, they have TT getting the 3 and his odds are $501 (SB). Worth a pineapple for sure!

No chance they let anyone get a pineapple on but congrats to anyone who managed a small nibble before they adjusted the odds.

No chance they let anyone get a pineapple on but congrats to anyone who managed a small nibble before they adjusted the odds.
Yeah got $1 on it haha. Mate got $10 on so Brownlow night will finish with a bang if that comes off!

Also like ROB $14 to poll the 3 vs Tigers in round 13. TheJanuaryMan and AFL predictor have him getting the 3. Should go h2h with Brad Crouch for the 3 I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These outliers got crunched super quick

Brownlow fappers be like

giphy.gif

The Taranto one is $4 :$

Lyons @91 in Round 6. Had 27 touches and 2 goals, marketed as a two horse race between Neale (28 and 1) and Robinson (26 and 3).
nice find but remember watchign this game. robinson got the medal. was either neale or robinson bog

Gawn Rd 12 still $3.25.
Had a monster game, took Grundy to the cleaners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back