AFL 2019 Brownlow Medal (after the result bets will get a ban)

Remove this Banner Ad

TJM:

Round 9

NM v SYD
3 J Lloyd (Syd)
2 J Ziebell (NM)
1 T Papley (Syd)

$34 for Lloyd.

didnt watch the game, TJM do you remember why you gave Lloyd 3

Round 19, Port vs GWS. GWS won by one point. According to TJM and AFL predictor's votes for this game, they have TT getting the 3 and his odds are $501 (SB). Worth a pineapple for sure!

Into $2.75 :$

Not a bad day punting whilst at work. Dropped about $400 on 3 vote matches. Will be happy to see it back and hopefully a bit more.

The beteasy apprentice must've knocked off at 5pm lazy prick. Will see rest of their markets tomorrow.

Definitely tighter and more accurate odds than last couple years.

Hope TAB and 365 have a few blow outs

I really liked treloar round 2 $4.25
Tim Kelly round 7 $1.80
Cameron round 22 $4
Naughton round 7 $1.30

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy round 8 for 3 votes?
Cripps is outright favourite and did have a very good game but Grundy was also very good and is paying $4.50

Here is what my post was meant to look like.
Had to repost as too many Round 12 comnents.
Now you can see it correct.
The more I look into the Brownlow Medal of 2019.
The more I like Josh Dunkley from the Western Bulldogs.
I think the current odds of $51 for the win and $13.50 for the place is way overs on TAB Fixed, he should be the same odds as Lachie Neale $5 a win $2 a place.
Josh Dunkley could easily poll in 14 matches and they are the following rounds:
Rounds 7,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,23
Now obviously all those won't be 3 vote matches but lets say he gets five 3 vote matches, five 2 vote matches and four 1 vote matches that is 29 votes and that's easily enough to win it this year. Regardless if he does poll in 14 matches with different votes he has to be on at least 25 if the umpires saw his influence which they should have.
He is also $9 to poll most Bulldogs votes.
I do think he is value and if he polls a vote in Round 3, well look out.
He will start his run from Round 7.
My Brownlow Top 3
1st J.Dunkley (WB)
Equal 2nd P.Dangerfield (Gee) & L.Neale (Bris)

Here is what my post was meant to look like.
Had to repost as too many Round 12 comnents.
Now you can see it correct.
The more I look into the Brownlow Medal of 2019.
The more I like Josh Dunkley from the Western Bulldogs.
I think the current odds of $51 for the win and $13.50 for the place is way overs on TAB Fixed, he should be the same odds as Lachie Neale $5 a win $2 a place.
Josh Dunkley could easily poll in 14 matches and they are the following rounds:
Rounds 7,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,23
Now obviously all those won't be 3 vote matches but lets say he gets five 3 vote matches, five 2 vote matches and four 1 vote matches that is 29 votes and that's easily enough to win it this year. Regardless if he does poll in 14 matches with different votes he has to be on at least 25 if the umpires saw his influence which they should have.
He is also $9 to poll most Bulldogs votes.
I do think he is value and if he polls a vote in Round 3, well look out.
He will start his run from Round 7.
My Brownlow Top 3
1st J.Dunkley (WB)
Equal 2nd P.Dangerfield (Gee) & L.Neale (Bris)
Lol bont is a proven vote getter and 22-25 touches of Bont is way more eye candy to umps than 30 dunk... Think there was a state someone posted when bont gets 25 he has a huge strike rate of polling and many are 3s

Have watched West Coast games closely this year, Yeo, Shuey , Gaff and Sheed will be expected to share the votes.

I think Sheed has been underrated this season , Gaff always gets possies and is traditionally a proven vote getter.

Gaff got 16 votes and was top vote getter in 2018, despite being suspended for around 1/3rd of the season.

Gaff got 21 votes in 2016 and was leading team vote getter.

Last edited:
What are people’s thoughts on Gaff most WC votes? Historically he polls well and Shuey doesn’t.

Got a multi of him/Sloane/Pendles most team votes.

My prediction is he won't get as many stand out 3 vote games. In fact I only see one potential match , where 3 votes is a 'possibility' this being in round 3. Having said that, think most of his votes will come from 10 potential matches. Most of his votes will be 1 or 2 votes.

Just putting it out there, but I think Sloane is ridiculous value at $11 to win Adelaide's votes. A lot of people putting an enormous amount of faith in B.Crouch and his 13 total career votes.

After reassessing and evaluating ive decided to do a multi including Sloane as well

Sloane x Gaff x Pendlebury paying odds of 286.00

Remove this Banner Ad

Back