Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

A friend has a standing room ticket available. He originally paid $500 for Afl Member ticket so is trying to make back some of that money. He wants $250 for the standing room ticket (Paid $155). Sorry this is not my ticket, I just thought I would offer it to fellow Richmond supporters on here before it goes to someone else.
PM if interested.

I went to GPAC in Geelong this morning. Pretty painless.
I got the wife to collect mine from GPAC this morning and there was a decent line! Overall it was fairly painless.

Sorry meant Olympic stand...can I enter standing? I am scared of heights ...

If you have a seat and want to stand a few people wanted to swap the other way and pay the difference might be worth following that up and save a few bucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry meant Olympic stand...can I enter standing? I am scared of heights ...
Oh. Not sure up that end. As far as I know it's impossible to get from one end to the other and you have to go in the gate you're allocated. I'm not sure if they allow any standing up that end. What gate number do you go in?

I will sell mine for one hundred million dollars please pm if interested cash only
Would you accept a novelty cheque?

I got the wife to collect mine from GPAC this morning and there was a decent line! Overall it was fairly painless.
I got there about noon. Was about four deep. Cat in the Hat tickets were going gangbusters

Anyone had issues before when collecting concession tickets without the concession card?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got there about noon. Was about four deep. Cat in the Hat tickets were going gangbusters

Camberwell was packed, printer jammed 3 times girl on the desk was losing her mind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back