Ticketek & Ticketmaster On Sale Dates. 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok folks, today tickets go on sale. RD 1 V Carlton is our away game so get yourself a ticket. Surely will go close to 90K (last year 88K+)
Have been reading its a fully ticketed game, so no walk ups.
Home and away members only need to upgrade to a reserved seat today from 12pm. AFL members upgrade to a reserved seat at 2pm.

Tigers home members and non members buy your tickets on Wednesday at 12pm.

MCG (Ticketek) - https://hot4.ticketek.com.au

Tuesday 27th February
10am -
MCC Reserve (Rounds 1-6)
12pm – Club Members (Rounds 1-15)
2pm – AFL Members (Rounds 1-6 Only) 

Wednesday 28th February
12pm
– General Public (Rounds 1-15)

Marvel Stadium matches on-sale
via Ticketmaster:

10am AEDT, Tuesday, February 27

Last edited:
Member tickets for the away game at Geelong are available now.

Just secured my seats but space is limited to 2 bays behind the goals for away fans.

"You must secure your tickets for fully ticketed blockbusters". Does this include ANZAC Day Eve and Dreamtime?
If you're a member without reserved seating I believe you would need to upgrade to a reserved seat

Took me forever to get in for AFL member tickets for Rd. 1 but I got 2 eventually.

Also got tickets to the cats game but could only get tickets in the alcohol free area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need some help please. Looking to buy tickets for round 1 at MCG but as it's a Carlton home game, just wondering which end the tigers cheers squad will be. Will it be at the usual punt road end?

Last edited:
Cheers AT, very much appreciated. Just wondering if nose bleed might be better, but you can't beat the level 1 atmosphere.

All depends how many of you are going. If a few level 1 always, even though it is more expensive, if its just you try and get the best seat available on level 4, City end or Punt road end. There will be heaps of tigers on level 4 of southern stand (punt road end).

All depends how many of you are going. If a few level 1 always, even though it is more expensive, if its just you try and get the best seat available on level 4, City end or Punt road end. There will be heaps of tigers on level 4 of southern stand (punt road end).
Really helpful thanks AT. Looks like only level 4 city end is available. Are any bays better than others? Also looking to get an aisle seat. Do you know if seats numbered 1 are on the aisle?

Yep got it. Assuming that the first and last dots in each row are on an aisle. Thanks for all your help!
Scored a seat in Q31. Travelling down from NSW, so no matter what the seat, I will just be happy to be there! It will be my first time back at the G since the mid 80s
can you see on your end, choose your own seats?
Scored a seat in Q31. Travelling down from NSW, so no matter what the seat, I will just be happy to be there! It will be my first time back at the G since the mid 80s when I used to plonk my backside on the old southern stand timber benches for every Tigers home game. No Tigers matches in NSW this year, so I had to get my yearly fix!

Yep got it. Assuming that the first and last dots in each row are on an aisle. Thanks for all your help!

Best that I could see is Q32, Row Q (Seat 1). City End (aisle Seat). The Orange arrow is seat 25 (aisle seat), more to Q33 directly above cheer squad. The blue dots are accessible seating only. Hope this helps and gives more clarity.

MCG_PS.jpg

The below screenshot is in front of scoreboard at the Olympic Stand, also Row Q

MCG_SS.png

And here's the MCG SEATING MAP.

MCG-AFL23-seating-map.jpg

Scored a seat in Q31. Travelling down from NSW, so no matter what the seat, I will just be happy to be there! It will be my first time back at the G since the mid 80s when I used to plonk my backside on the old southern stand timber benches for every Tigers home game. No Tigers matches in NSW this year, so I had to get my yearly fix!

Wish I read your post first before providing all the screenshots lol.
Glad you got your ticket. MCC is expecting about 90,000. Hope we get a win for you make your trip home even sweeter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back