List Mgmt. 2019 List Management: Contracts, Trading, Drafting, Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will not happen Melbourne want Jackson and will take him at 3. The reason it won't happen is if we get pick 3 we will take Jackson so no deal will be done.

Take it to the bank Melbourne have told us no deal will be done. They will bid on Green make us burn our pick than take Jackson.
Sounds pretty close going by what Jason Taylor was saying on the podcast, Road to the Draft today. Big wrap for Green and said we do bid on academy players, eg Heeney. You will still get him, seems like a great kid.

Will not happen Melbourne want Jackson and will take him at 3. The reason it won't happen is if we get pick 3 we will take Jackson so no deal will be done.

Take it to the bank Melbourne have told us no deal will be done. They will bid on Green make us burn our pick than take Jackson.

Definitely get the impression Dees want Jackson but I doubt Adelaide or Sydney want him so they could potentially still get him at 6 provided there is a conversation.

Could be that we have a chat and end up getting the pick and taking Ash, Adelaide then take Flanders and Sydney take Young leaving Melbourne to get their guy Jackson at 6 and still get a Kemp or Robertson for their next selection plus a first rounder next year.

I could genuinely see this playing out.

If melb were to bid on green at 3..
I wonder if gws would trade 6 to adel for adel 2020 1st + some backend picks this year to help match the bid.
Fairly sure they can't do that anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back