Teams 2019 My RDT Team: H&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Moore + 170k or Zilliams at D4? (Lloyd, Whit, Smith the first 3)

Petrucelle May surprise this year. Can kick goals and has the ability to run through the mids. Might be a year early for his breakout year but ya never know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might swap Punchy or Newnes for Worpel next week and try to get Sheed into M7 somehow, but reasonably happy with how my starting squad has performed so far.

View attachment 640487
Awesome team, I would definitely be put off by 3 crows in the mids but good job picking them. You don't even need Sheed haha

Thanks Pups. Have you posted yours up yet? Wouldn't mind seeing what you're starting with this year.
A page or two ago

Boak and Sloane were my biggest triumphs for the weekend so far

Still 3 solid premos to come tomorrow though, should get 2100, if they pig out then 2200 a possibility

99.9% sure this is how I'll go

I'll turf Hore now seeing Scrimshaw has been picked. Will go Atkins down to Gibbons to fund it but I don't think the difference will be too big between them two seeing they're both being earmarked to play as pressure forwards.

Burgess' DPP will be handy, only reason I'll stick with him, seems to have ok JS too.

If Hore goes big the first two weeks then Parker will probably make way and I'll send Burgess forward, but I don't think I'll have to. Parker seems like he has good JS too though which could help if Drew/Balta get dropped

View attachment 638770View attachment 638769View attachment 638768
Andrew Birch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back