Prediction 2019 Rising Star winner discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really. You support a pissant club, with a pissant attitude, so the opinions of you are not taken seriously by supporters of an elite club like Carlton. Believe what you want do mate.

Can someone clarify if this guy is trolling? I’m new around here. Hate to take the “elite club” bait.

Never had a player like Stack.Maybe you should ask the question why Stack not at Blues.Easy to pick top tens...

Powell Pepper was also going to be a revelation after his first year.

All being well Stack will be the player you want him to be for a protracted period of time, but not all individuals are built alike in the way they tackle what they need to, in order to stay on top. It's not easy.

Never had a player like Stack.Maybe you should ask the question why Stack not at Blues.Easy to pick top tens...

Every club, including Richmond, overlooked him MULTIPLE times in MULTIPLE drafts. Well done in finally pulling the trigger and selecting him in a new drafting rd which has never existed before. If the new rd of selections didn't exist then you also would be Stack-less .....

Every club, including Richmond, overlooked him MULTIPLE times in MULTIPLE drafts. Well done in finally pulling the trigger and selecting him in a new drafting rd which has never existed before. If the new rd of selections didn't exist then you also would be Stack-less .....
But we are not Stackless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brownlow votes:
Sam Walsh- 6
Cam Zurhaar- 6
Shai Bolton- 5
Connor Rozee- 4
Darcy Fogarty- 1
Jack Petruccelle- 1

Interesting.

Both good.
Paddy Cripps is way better, because hes played for much longer. Personally, I think Stack is a bit overrated because of his story and highlights, and while he had some pretty good games he wasn't that consistent, especially compared to Sam Walsh. While Stack is good, someone like Duursma is more consistent and has better numbers, but doesn't get as much attention because of his ordinary story, and not many highlights.

Paddy Cripps is way better, because hes played for much longer. Personally, I think Stack is a bit overrated because of his story and highlights, and while he had some pretty good games he wasn't that consistent, especially compared to Sam Walsh. While Stack is good, someone like Duursma is more consistent and has better numbers, but doesn't get as much attention because of his ordinary story, and not many highlights.
Rubbish>

Duursma had 3 gettable set shots this year to win games for his club and he fluffed them all. It's hard to rate a guy that does a silly celebration after kicking meaningless goals yet shits himself in clutch moments

Duursma had 3 gettable set shots this year to win games for his club and he fluffed them all. It's hard to rate a guy that does a silly celebration after kicking meaningless goals yet s**ts himself in clutch moments
I get what your saying, and those are the lack of highlights I'm talking about. But my main point is that Duursma was consistent with his stats, and had some pretty good games, and very few games that were poor.

I get what your saying, and those are the lack of highlights I'm talking about. But my main point is that Duursma was consistent with his stats, and had some pretty good games, and very few games that were poor.
This is true. If he nails those shots I reckon he's rated top 3 out of all the debutants

Zurhaar polled two BOG's.....

Zurhaar is hugely underrated. Reminds me of a young de Goey. I reckon he had the best season of any eligible player outside of Walsh and Rozee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back