VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

he was just nervous. they asked him a question and he got muddled up a bit in his words and quietly said something like "s**t I've f’ed this up"
He actually dropped the F bomb in that speil. Poor fella was so nervous , but the panel members were very supportive and got his mind off it straight away. Public speaking isn't his game , but luckily for us football is.

He actually dropped the F bomb in that speil. Poor fella was so nervous , but the panel members were very supportive and got his mind off it straight away. Public speaking isn't his game , but luckily for us football is.
Yes the panel members were very professional and after the initial stuff up he was OK.
Had some interesting things to say about Gawn and his running patterns and was generally no worse than most footballers.

Was pretty funny initially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was ordinary. No surprises that hardly anyone attends vfl games of that the typical standard.

As for Sandy... Watching that was like watching us under Richo.

Sorry but how does Hamill keep his job?
Mate what would you expect on that crap little oval. We should not play there.

From that game I can only see Webster and battle being considered.

Steven looked good in patches but doesn’t look ready. You can see his mental health in his footy. Hopefully he can feel himself again sooner rather than later. But if he gets the nod and thinks his right I can’t wait to see him out there next weekend.

he was just nervous. they asked him a question and he got muddled up a bit in his words and quietly said something like "s**t I've f’ed this up"

Not unless you spell it as F****d

I had recording it to watch it and so I watched it a second time.

The host being a professional and started prompting him so that it went smooth. A few of the panellists when very straightfaced as they tried not to laugh.

Not unless you spell it as F****d

I had recording it to watch it and so I watched it a second time.

The host being a professional and started prompting him so that it went smooth. A few of the panellists when very straightfaced as they tried not to laugh.
F****d is autocorrected to ****ed

stupid autocorrect if you ask me but I think all censorship is

I too watched it live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back