VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah lets be the only club going into 2020 without a backup ruck.
Jesus even Joel Tippet got a gig for years.
Don't think I suggested that - unless we recruit a known ruckman (Goldy) we will most likely keep one of Longer or Pierce - the fact that neither can get on the park makes it all the more difficult to decide which one should be retained.

Watching the Norther Blues game its a pity that Kai Owens isn't 5 cm taller.

Don't think I suggested that - unless we recruit a known ruckman (Goldy) we will most likely keep one of Longer or Pierce - the fact that neither can get on the park makes it all the more difficult to decide which one should be retained.

Watching the Norther Blues game its a pity that Kai Owens isn't 5 cm taller.
I was wondering that.
Do you know his height?

Is Alabakis playing at Franga at all? Presumably he's still miles away from AFL?
Out injured for about six weeks with a groin injury.

Speaking to someone at Frankston he is miles off even being competitive at VFL level. Comment made that he should be allowed to play a season of local football to learn the game.

We need Langlands , Hannebery , King to have good games and then get selected next week - also Carlisle to show he is getting closer
Carlisle should be good to go R15/16 I'd imagine. King + Hanners should be next week, if they play well and all 4 quarters.

Langland is questionable, he didn't play this week due to the fact he travelled with the team.

I'd imagine King, Hanners In next week. Carlisle + Steven by R17.

We could actually push for finals if we play well like the first 5 rounds.

Carlisle should be good to go R15/16 I'd imagine. King + Hanners should be next week, if they play well and all 4 quarters.

Langland is questionable, he didn't play this week due to the fact he travelled with the team.

I'd imagine King, Hanners In next week. Carlisle + Steven by R17.

We could actually push for finals if we play well like the first 5 rounds.
The emergencies would have flown back once the gsme started i would presume. Should be playing tomo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for this info. He hasn't played the last 4 or so weeks for Frankston so is that 6 weeks from now or back when he was missing games? Poor from st kilda yet again not saying anything on the injury list.

Out injured for about six weeks with a groin injury.

Speaking to someone at Frankston he is miles off even being competitive at VFL level. Comment made that he should be allowed to play a season of local football to learn the game.

It’s not like you to be pissed off with any type of win. I had given up half through the third so to come back shows great guts. I was genuinely excited when we won. Didn’t think of all the crap in the first half. Even you must acknowledge the travel and injuries would hurt any side. Look at the tigers. Going like a busted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back